PDA

View Full Version : The Vault Shuttle Event

Archived Post
04-22-2012, 07:16 AM
I enjoyed the vault shuttle event but I think it is to infrequent.

My sole suggestion is to make it a continuous fleet action.

What does everyone else think?

Archived Post
04-22-2012, 03:24 PM
agreed! That would be best.

Archived Post
04-22-2012, 04:39 PM
can we get more times and make it like 2 hours event instead of 1 you 500 in que you are only able to run once

and lets craft regular consoles with new currency

nice break from grinding STF

Archived Post
04-27-2012, 05:23 PM
I agree it just shouldn't be an event, the queues are crazy because its not on all the time and map start fails if too many people leave a private match. It upsets me not being able to play with my fleet mates because the timing is usually off and I really hate coming home from work like hmm i wonder if I will be able to play vault today... nope missed the one at 10AM cause I was at work and cant do the one at 4am cause i have to work tomorrow fml. Its one of the most fun missions I've played lately and love the idea of more shuttle content. I just really think its a bad idea to have it as an event. The high requirements to make and max each piece wouldn't seem so high if it were a standard PVE as well.

Archived Post
04-27-2012, 08:49 PM
Lately it's been easier to get into the event cuz I think a lot people aren't bothering anymore cuz they're so frustrated

It's all luck man

Archived Post
04-29-2012, 08:44 AM
People still getting kicked from ques. it take 20-25 min to get a game going. only one data chip is rewarded....enough with teh Ferengi box's so annoying in the mission. I finally got all 3 pieces of teh Reman equipment had the shield. but lost 3 data chips got a duplicate engine when i was getting the deflector. Then having the DOFF do the upgrade you only get rare mark XII not very rare. this has been my experience and a buddys as well. So thru with the Vualtt shuttle its not worth the hassle for what you get. Made a report of my issues with no reply received back

Archived Post
04-29-2012, 09:45 AM
Hell, I wish it were offered in three hour stints! I can average about 5 datalogs per hour, though during a one hour session I was real close to going for a sixth if I didn't get kicked out during the mission briefing.

I finally got all 3 pieces of teh Reman equipment had the shield. but lost 3 data chips got a duplicate engine when i was getting the deflector. Then having the DOFF do the upgrade you only get rare mark XII not very rare. this has been my experience and a buddys as well. So thru with the Vualtt shuttle its not worth the hassle for what you get. Made a report of my issues with no reply received back

You think that's bad try failing when upgrading to a very rare MK XII which I tried to do yesterday. I lost 16 datalogs!!:mad: BTW it takes 96 datalogs to acquire the full very rare MK XII set. I was up to 56 datalogs at the time when I attempted to upgrade my rare MX XII shield. I reacquired another 5 datalogs during this mornings session.

Archived Post
04-29-2012, 04:00 PM
someone got an info on how the stats change from MK XII rare to MK XII very rare?
what about warp speed?

Archived Post
04-29-2012, 07:23 PM
someone got an info on how the stats change from MK XII rare to MK XII very rare?
what about warp speed?

they are nerfed at released great

why is once a day?

Archived Post
04-30-2012, 01:24 PM
My Klingon Captain is doing the Vault mission.

Is there any way to complete this without getting the ship jammed in the exit due to incorrect pathfinding?

My ship is stuck in the wall and cannot get out. I relogged but it resumes in the same place again. All she has to do is Escape! :(

Archived Post
04-30-2012, 01:39 PM
The most I have done is 3 in a hour, and this was starting @ .00 and quickly getting into one at .58. I think at least 2 hours should work. A good amount of that time is Que or trying to get fleet mates together.

So what weapons work best against the Romulans? Trying to outfit my delta flyer as an anti-romulan ship, with the full set, but I can't figure the weapons.

Archived Post
05-01-2012, 07:23 AM
This is not right .... when this event came out it was schedualed every 6-8 hrs a day then it was going every 12hrs or so ... now today this event is not schedualed for more then 24hrs ... what's the deal?

i bought a delta flyer just for this event and now the event isn't even going on now ?

i think i'm going to stop buying anything from the c-store. it's just not worth it now.

Archived Post
05-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Why isn't this a Fleet Action or something more permanent? Do they not want players to experience the new content they create so they hide it behind odd hours and ridiculously long queue times?

I thought the grind for Lobi crystals was bad.:(

Archived Post
05-02-2012, 02:35 AM
For play with fleet mates, use the private fleet action mode to avoid that silly long queue time.

You'd think that with the expected demand for these special events, the Devs could have got the queue waiting time down by spawning multiple instances for players per cycle, instead of one by one every few minutes or so as it is right now.

Archived Post
05-02-2012, 09:20 AM
OK seriously what is with the schedule? Last time it was @ 2am US east coast time. Now the only one listed is @ 3am east coast time. You can't tell me there is a problem with the schedule on this one??!

mjc0haider
06-25-2012, 11:59 AM
last time i did this i played 4 matches and only got 1 datalog which is annoying cause we failed 3 times in that same place i would love to play this more but it doesn't appeal to me after my first hour and only getting 1 datalog i found it to hard and not worth my time to try and get 96 datalogs for a full set mk xii

kbflordkrueg
06-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Don't worry...the event is no longer time gated on the current Tribble build, that'll be coming to Holodeck soon, no doubt.