Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Some Can't Slot Bridge Officers as of 2/14/13 (RESOLVED 2/21!) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=444241)

gcjm 11-13-2012 03:12 PM

Some Can't Slot Bridge Officers as of 2/14/13 (RESOLVED 2/21!)

Hey anyone else having an issue with assigning bridge officers

rapptor7 11-13-2012 03:53 PM

Me too! Can't assign my science BOFFs, which is very frustrating. :-(

herbie1966 11-13-2012 04:02 PM

They also apparently carried over the 'All BOff Powers Available at the Same Time' BUG I read about being on tribble.

My BOff Powers list is HUGE, and I can put any one I want, in any ship.

wildleeroy 11-13-2012 04:17 PM

I'm having the same problem. Got a new fleet ship and I can't assign any boffs, also im showing many abilities of boffs I don't have equiped in my abilities window.

yatrell 11-13-2012 06:55 PM

I've been having the problem sporadically - I've yet to be unable to assign ANY officer, but there's always one station or another that won't fill. At the moment, I can't assign my first ever Purple officer, whom I just received.

I personally don't seem to be experiencing the 'All BOff Powers Available at the Same Time' bug.

jbmaverick 11-13-2012 07:29 PM

Had the same thing happen to me. They seem to be tied together. My exact sequence of events:
Purchased the Regent Assault Cruiser Retrofit
Assigned Bridge Officers without a problem
Traveled to another location to have a fleet member train some different skills on one of my officers.
Removed the officer to be trained, stripped his equipment, traded him, received him back with his new abilities.
Upon opening the screen to reslot him, all my officer slots were empty even though I'd only removed this particular one, and only the slot I'd emptied would respond to a new assignment (the officer I'd traded).
Upon returning to space, I found that all the officers that were previously equipped were still equipped, despite the slots showing empty, and all of their abilities were available. The officer I traded for training seems to be working normally, only has his normal set of powers available.
Edit: Game crashed when I attempted to return to it after typing this, upon reloading, the "empty" slots are still functioning as above. Workaround - swap the "empty" slot with an officer that was not originally in that slot, slots return to normal and can be reassigned.

ardanon 11-13-2012 10:50 PM

Same problem for me. I can't assign my new Borg Engineering Officer and it's seriously irritating. I also tried to open A GM Ticket for the problem and after I did it the ticket isn't in my list of tickets... awesome.

zatric13 11-13-2012 11:11 PM

Same here. I only have one Science officer, and one slot which is empty, and I can't assign her to that station.

milkboxrunner33 11-13-2012 11:55 PM

Anyone still having a problem with this? Just got a new ship as well and I can't assign anybody to any station. Frustrating.

yatrell 11-14-2012 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkboxrunner33 (Post 6558891)
Anyone still having a problem with this? Just got a new ship as well and I can't assign anybody to any station. Frustrating.

The problem still exists for me as well. Unfortunately I can't apply jbmaverick's workaround, as I only have one Engineering Bridge Officer and no open slots.