Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   ***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=528191)

chalpen 01-27-2013 12:33 PM

***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here)

Why, as a lifetimer do I have a login queue?

pwebranflakes 01-27-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chalpen (Post 7670401)
Why, as a lifetimer do I have a login queue?

We did have a short queue today due to so many players logging in to play, but players were getting in fairly quickly. Gold members (LTS and subs) have Priority Login, so while you were in a queue, you were placed in the front.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

lewstelamon01 01-27-2013 03:30 PM

Being an LTSer does not mean you don't ever have to wait. It just means that for times that there is a queue, you don't have to wait as long.

chalpen 01-27-2013 05:53 PM

Well, been playing since beta and that was the first time I have seen that. Thank you anyways

ltsmith 01-27-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 7672701)
We did have a short queue today due to so many players logging in to play, but players were getting in fairly quickly. Gold members (LTS and subs) have Priority Login, so while you were in a queue, you were placed in the front.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Hereing news that the queue system kicked in today is good because in the end it means the game is growing and more people are getting on to play. :)

tobar26th 01-28-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ltsmith (Post 7675331)
Hereing news that the queue system kicked in today is good because in the end it means the game is growing and more people are getting on to play. :)

Agreed, this is frustrating when it happens to you, but a good sign for the game's health :)

starcommando101 01-31-2013 01:43 PM

Login Queue

Wow! I'm in the queues to actually join the game to login! Congrats STO! You filled the servers! now could you please increase the number of allowed players on sto? lmao

emtezero 01-31-2013 01:44 PM

login queue feedback

Just to let you know Cryptic team:

I can understand logic of login queues. there is nothing wrong with them. But if you ever think of introducing "premium" ways to obey those queues i will simply find another game to spend my money. Nothing makes me more angry than greedy developers calling games free2play when they should be named pay2login.

thanks for paying attention to this post.

starcommando101 01-31-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emtezero (Post 7794421)
Just to let you know Cryptic team:

I can understand logic of login queues. there is nothing wrong with them. But if you ever think of introducing "premium" ways to obey those queues i will simply find another game to spend my money. Nothing makes me more angry than greedy developers calling games free2play when they should be named pay2login.

thanks for paying attention to this post.

:/ That (in my opinion) is not a good idea....

cptvanor 01-31-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starcommando101 (Post 7794361)
now could you please increase the number of allowed players on sto?

Considering all the posts about lag, and stuff not updating properly... I'd say that would be a massively bad idea.