Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Discussion & Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   New 'revamped' episodes map assets coming to the Foundry? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1008571)

captainhunter1 02-03-2014 10:04 AM

New 'revamped' episodes map assets coming to the Foundry?

Just played through the newly revamped Klingon War (Federation) episodes and some of the map 'upgrades' are really cool (especially Treasure Trading Station, Rescue the Researchers, and Kuvah'mugh).

Any chance we could see these new versions added to the Foundry assets anytime soon?

I very badly need the new Treasure Trading Station one - to keep my 'Treasure of Argelius II' mission in sync with the new artwork. (Thanks BTW for taking some of my 'suggestions' mentioned in that mission for the new station look :))

Looking forward to (hopefully) seeing these new maps available to us very soon! :D

thegreendragoon1 02-03-2014 10:48 AM

To quote Kirk, "You can ask."

drogyn1701 02-03-2014 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegreendragoon1 (Post 14930171)

"That's a little joke..."

But seriously, I think I did hear talk on the latest livestream with LCDRMiller about getting the new interiors from the tutorial in the Foundry. Just talk though.

thegreendragoon1 02-03-2014 11:23 AM

Wasn't confirmation that it's coming, but it was funny because Branflakes was talking about adding the origin interiors as a player ship interior and LtCmdMiller assumed he was talking about the Foundry. Almost a conditioned response there, so someone is asking a lot on our behalf. ;)

You can watch it here. Jump to right at the 2 hour mark.

markhawkman 02-03-2014 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegreendragoon1 (Post 14931321)
Wasn't confirmation that it's coming, but it was funny because Branflakes was talking about adding the origin interiors as a player ship interior and LtCmdMiller assumed he was talking about the Foundry. Almost a conditioned response there, so someone is asking a lot on our behalf. ;)

You can watch it here. Jump to right at the 2 hour mark.

That made me lol so hard.... :D

It's nice to know that the devs keep thinking about it. :D

ashkrik23 02-03-2014 01:03 PM

We're lucky to get anything at this point.

thay8472 02-03-2014 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegreendragoon1 (Post 14930171)

to quote Spock... "Go to Hell"

adverbero 02-04-2014 10:46 AM

I sure hope so , also Isn't there somekind of ESD upgrade being mentioned?

drogyn1701 02-04-2014 10:51 AM

Both Geko and D'Angelo have made reference to that. This will be the third version of ESD. We have access to the first two, maybe we'll get this one as well.

isthisscience 02-04-2014 11:39 AM

ooo, I hope so. I've always felt ESD to be a bit lacklustre when compared to some entry points in MMO games. I mean, it is the main starbase for the whole Federation, should have some grandeur to it - maybe more characters and mini-misions within. More areas and stunning views. And perhaps build in more things we can use in the foundry - in terms of objects, people, doors and rooms to use. Perhaps give a good alternative to using that console opposite the transporter room.