||02-05-2014 06:36 PM
Release Notes: February 6, 2014
- "A Step Between Stars":
- Resolved an issue where Tuvok and Cooper may vanish if players log out and log back in to the mission.
- Resolved an issue where players killed in the sun room of the second part of the station could not respawn.
- Resolved an issue which would cause a map to look nearly empty during the spacewalk portion.
- This was a graphics issue which occasionally occurred on lower settings.
- Tuned the friction/traction experienced during the Space Walk so that stopping and starting are a bit friendlier.
- High speed movement will remain difficult to control.
- Tuvok now has the correct uniform in the journal banner for "A Step Between Stars".
- Resolved an issue which was blocking progression in the episode "Coliseum".
- Khan Off-duty costume set:
- EV suits and armors now appear normally when wearing the Khan outfit.
- The Khan hair option is back.
- In addition to this, the Khan hairstyle has been added to Andorians and Tellerites.
- Romulan females now have the Hirogen shoulder pads as an option once the Hirogen Enhanced Battle Armor costume set is purchased from the Lobi store.
- Advanced Voth Fighters are once again available in the Dilithium Store.
- Resolved an issue which was causing Away Team Members to path through doors in the embassy on Regulus IV incorrectly.
- Tops of chests now blend correctly with Orion females.
- Resolved an issue causing some ship animations to play incorrectly with all 3 faction veteran reward ships.
- The portal behind Q on New Romulus Command can now be seen and heard on low settings.
- 4 Year Anniversary Dyson Ships:
- Resolved an issue that would cause the Hazard Emitters to drain allies' shields if the caster had the Solanae Secondary Deflector equipped.
- Dyson ship interiors can be set to faction specific bridges now instead of only having access to the Dyson bridge.
- The Solanae Secondary Deflector can now be reclaimed for free via the Dilithium Store under Special Items and Boxes>Special Items.
- It will only appear if:
- You own a Dyson Science Destroyer from the Anniversary event.
- You don't currently own a Solanae Secondary Deflector.
- Alpha Deception Field console now only affects the Cooldowns of Bridge Officer abilities.
- Descriptions on item and power updated to reflect this fix.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing Projectile Officers from properly reducing torpedo cooldowns.
- Solanae Space Set:
- Maneuvering enhancements, such as Evasive Maneuvers, will now affect players that have Advanced Metaphasic Shielding active.
- Mark Bonus Pools from the Hirogen Lock Box are no longer Bind on Pickup.
- Existing versions of this item will remain Bound, but all future versions will not Bind.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing Science Team from cleansing the effects of Destabilized Tetryon.
- The Nimbus Pirate Distress Call can no longer be used while piloting a Small Craft.
- Fleet Support will now summon allied Small Craft if used while piloting a Small Craft.
- Updated the description of the Festive Party Horn to no longer mention having "many various effects", since it always does the same festive thing.
- Quick Equip:
- Quick Equip now functions correctly in the following zones:
- Deep Space 9
- Dyson Joint Command
- Romulan Flotilla
- New Romulus Command
- New Romulus
- Starbase 39
- Items which were swapped out of a ship using quick equip will now re-slot themselves once the player switches back to the ship they were swapped from.
- Resolved an issue which was causing quick equip to not work for bridge officers.
- Resolved an issue which was causing headshots of other players to not load when viewing their information screen.
- Resolved an issue that caused Duty Officer portraits to always appear as if they were active.
- Resolved an issue where progress bars on mission tracker was too small vertically.
- An example of this is the control bar in the Dyson Battlezone which looked incorrect.
- The template map Interior Ice caves 03 will no longer be partially cut off and inaccessible.
- The new feature Ship Loadouts is still being finalized and is not available currently on Holodeck.
- This feature is still available on Tribble to test and send feedback on.
- We plan to bring this to Holodeck as soon as possible.
- KDF captains cannot switch to all costume slots.