Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   PROBLEMZ-- preorder bonus items-- how to unlock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=103139)

Archived Post 02-04-2010 04:56 PM

PROBLEMZ-- preorder bonus items-- how to unlock

Ok..

I ordered the collectors edition from Eb games online and also got to play in beta because of it.
Theres supposed to be a C store in game... that has the bonus items...

Im looking for the blue phasors and the ship.
I was supposed to get them but havent figured out how to claim them yet.

Other ppl are saying in game that they got thiers, and that it was under the special tab in c store.
My special tab is blank.
I have the option to buy a ferengi and a klingon but no blue phasors and no ship.

WHy is this complecated.
I entered the key from the CE set.
Also I paid for the preorder offer 12 month sub.

When I installed the game it said 30 days starts free... do i have to wait for that to expire and the 12 mo to kik in????

heres .
Star Trek Online
Download Game Client
Activated Features
Star Trek Online - Preorder
Star Trek Online 12 Month Subscription Preorder
Subscriptions

This is a cut and paste from my activatted features here on the sto website?

So does anyone know how im supposed to activate the blue phasors? and claim my bonus?
Was my collectors edition somehow screwed by ebgames?

Who should i be bothering? STO or EB GAMES?
sigh...im tired.... any merciful soul that knows please post a reply..

Archived Post 02-04-2010 05:15 PM

When you enter the Retail key from the CE, in the account page, you should see the Collector's edition. That will give you the Constitution Light Cruiser.

Archived Post 02-04-2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zatharus
When you enter the Retail key from the CE, in the account page, you should see the Collector's edition. That will give you the Constitution Light Cruiser.

It doesnt show collectors edition.. I definitely got the collectors edition... got the pin the book the silver case the three credit card looking free trials..

MAbye I should enter the code again -- is that possible.

It only reflects on the account status that its a preorder game not collectors.

Archived Post 02-04-2010 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostQ
It doesnt show collectors edition.. I definitely got the collectors edition... got the pin the book the silver case the three credit card looking free trials..

MAbye I should enter the code again -- is that possible.

It only reflects on the account status that its a preorder game not collectors.

There might be two codes. Look for the retail one.

Did you play in headstart and OB?

Archived Post 02-05-2010 05:53 AM

FIXED the problem

THE PROBLEM IS THUUS>>>>

I purchased the 12 month subscription. before entering the game product key because It hadnt yet arrived in the mail

After putting in the product key it asks you to subscribe. Which i already did. but you have to subscribe again.. with tiny print way to vague about this not being applied untill after your current 12 month subscription ends. Once you do that. and sign up for recurring in my case because id already gotten the 12 mo sub. the problem is resolved and the website changes registerd items from

Pre order to collectors edition. At which time the items become available in the C store.

------

COULD THEY NOT HAVE MADE THIS EASIER.....?
WHY NOT SIMPLY INCLUDE A CODE IN THE GAME MANUAL NEXT TO THE PRODUCT KEY THAT I COULD HAVE TYPED IN DIRECTLY AT THE C STORE.??? DUM DUM DUM DUUUU DUMMMMMM!!!