Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Eu/asia/nz/aus want our own servers! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=103864)

Archived Post 02-05-2010 05:24 AM

Eu/asia/nz/aus want our own servers!

please give us their own servers and the rest of us our own servers.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre

Archived Post 02-05-2010 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbarella

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre

Ok, i have had it. Im sick of the anti- american garbage. If you dont like the " yanks " stupidity then dont play an AMERICAN game based out of an AMERICAN company. I agree there needs to be servers for other time areas but knock all the US bashing off.

Archived Post 02-05-2010 05:28 AM

As a UK / EU citizen I would like to distance myself from the OPs xenophobia but add my vote for EU and Aus/Asia servers.

This way downtime for each server cluster can be rotated so that it doesn't infringe on anyones "prime time" like todays and yesterdays did to the Aus/Asia sector. Though I would miss the international feel I get now, only this morning I was talking to guys from Aus and Malaysia which I wouldn't get to do with a UK / EU server.

Archived Post 02-05-2010 05:29 AM

Quote:

Don't speak for me, kthx.

Archived Post 02-05-2010 05:29 AM

Quote:

how about no.

i want easy kills.

Archived Post 02-05-2010 05:31 AM

Don't you mean China too?

Oh, wait, that's right, if someone points out China isn't part of the "euro blanket" they're the idiots

Archived Post 02-05-2010 05:31 AM

"Yank" here... personally, I like having the UK, EU, and AUS players on the same server. I'd be totally ok with a rotating downtime to keep us all on one server.

Archived Post 02-05-2010 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WooShoo (Post 1933587)
"Yank" here... personally, I like having the UK, EU, and AUS players on the same server. I'd be totally ok with a rotating downtime to keep us all on one server.

Upon further examination, I think he meant the yanks stupidity as he didnt want us on the same server. I dont think he is complaining about the time zone.

Archived Post 02-05-2010 05:34 AM

As an American, I can agree that vastly different timezones and regions need their own servers - not only to cater to downtime, but language barriers and for timing of events (I doubt many people from EU or Aus/NZ could have made the 3 p.m. pst end of beta event.)

However, I do not appreciate being called stupid simply because of my nationality. How about you grow up?

Archived Post 02-05-2010 05:34 AM

no way.. if something like player owned stations would be implemented we'd need timezone coverage.. lets keep it like it is i say...

i'm frome europe as well btw