Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Thank you, re: Resolved an issue which was causing some KDF captains to (...) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1043671)

tucana66 03-06-2014 12:52 PM

Thank you, re: Resolved an issue which was causing some KDF captains to (...)

Fixed, according to the March 6, 2014 release notes:

* Resolved an issue which was causing some KDF captains to not be able to switch to all costumes slots.

Qapla!! :)

baudl 03-06-2014 01:47 PM

feel lucky, nothing fixed for my 2 klingon characters. still can't switch...though now i can create new outfits, that i can't switch to.

altechachan 03-06-2014 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baudl (Post 15545341)
feel lucky, nothing fixed for my 2 klingon characters. still can't switch...though now i can create new outfits, that i can't switch to.

If it helps, what I did to reclaim those "lost slots" was I went to "Modify" them first. Then, I select one of the pre-made costumes (Academy, Combat, Stealth, Scarlet, etc). Then I purchase it for the small change of EC. The thumbnail would still be unchanged, so I would exit the tailor and go back in. The thumbnail would be updated and then I can modify/rename that costume slot as well as switch to it.

jestersage 03-07-2014 12:28 AM

Nope, I tried yoru method... still the same.

mjarbar 03-07-2014 01:27 AM

Same here, no fix for me either and I only have three slots!

artan42 03-07-2014 02:57 AM

I have three slots that are editable but two that are not. All five slots are free ones not purchased if that makes a difference.

monkeyknig 03-07-2014 11:14 PM

Despite what the patch notes say, I'm not seeing anything fixed, either. I still have one costume slot that can't be worn or renamed (invalid parts) but also ignores any changes I make to it at the tailor. Two other slots likewise cannot be edited, renamed, or worn, but don't return any error message at all.

catliketyping 03-08-2014 07:13 AM

Tailor behaves the same for me, mostly.

No other outfits. Only the 1st outfit works.

Also, Marauder BOFF all messed up. Instead of saying "invalid parts", though, it says, "You cannot change race" or something like that.

jestersage 03-08-2014 07:02 PM

I think the issue is actually thus: You are only suppose to have 3 Free costume slots. At least, that's the case for my Fed.

So If you notice, your KDF would actually have a total of 5 Free costume slots.. So if we ignore the two that does not work, you still have 3, and I can confirm that my first slot as a newly created costume does work.

locutusofcactus 03-08-2014 08:16 PM

Two of my Klingon characters costumes are working as they should. My third Klingon has two additional slots and costumes that they should not have. They cannot change into them or change them. Hopefully these get deleted next patch.