Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Discussion & Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Casting call (This time its mirror) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1044631)

lincolninspace 03-07-2014 09:56 AM

Casting call (This time its mirror)
 
Working on an entry for the new challenge and I would like to open up a couple spots for any characters you have created. I will portray their mirror version and will take all poetic licence that implies.I would prefer non mirror characters but I may consider a mirror character if its real good. What I need:

A high ranking Cardassian.

A Starfleet character of any rank below captain.


This is all subject to change. I will need screen shots and sliders.


Thanks.

nikkojt 03-07-2014 11:57 AM

Here ya go!

Prime Universe personality:
Occasionally airheaded, but generally competent. Fun and bouncy.

Additional note: I appreciate the "poetic license" part, but if you use Mirror Dyjeezi, she shouldn't refer to her assignment (as mentioned in the image), since the battle-group doesn't exist in the Mirror Universe.

lincolninspace 03-07-2014 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikkojt (Post 15560611)
Here ya go!

Prime Universe personality:
Occasionally airheaded, but generally competent. Fun and bouncy.

Additional note: I appreciate the "poetic license" part, but if you use Mirror Dyjeezi, she shouldn't refer to her assignment (as mentioned in the image), since the battle-group doesn't exist in the Mirror Universe.

Cool. She will probably find herself in my mission.

nikkojt 03-07-2014 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lincolninspace (Post 15560681)
Cool. She will probably find herself on the enterprise.

Oh - I should mention, if Bajorans wear earrings in your MU canon, feel free to give her one. The Prime Universe costume should have one, but I forgot to put it on.

markhawkman 03-09-2014 04:49 PM

Hmm... what about a mirror Vorta? One of my Fed chars is one. she's a bit odd even for a mirror character and I never really thought out what here prime counterpart would be like.

lincolninspace 03-09-2014 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markhawkman (Post 15591061)
Hmm... what about a mirror Vorta? One of my Fed chars is one. she's a bit odd even for a mirror character and I never really thought out what here prime counterpart would be like.

It would be pretty funny if I could fit you mirror Vorta into a foundry mission.

markhawkman 03-10-2014 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lincolninspace (Post 15594591)
It would be pretty funny if I could fit you mirror Vorta into a foundry mission.

Well, also, Eridian is a refugee from the MU, what of her prime counterpart? Perhaps her prime counterpart ended up in the MU?

lincolninspace 03-10-2014 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markhawkman (Post 15601421)
Well, also, Eridian is a refugee from the MU, what of her prime counterpart? Perhaps her prime counterpart ended up in the MU?

Perhaps. I was thinking about it. I want an encounter with the Klingon/ Cardassian alliance. I am not sure what my take is on the Dominion. It is possible that the wormhole never gets used. I have to addyour character just because though lol. She has stirred some fun forum conversation among the foundry community.

markhawkman 03-10-2014 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lincolninspace (Post 15608601)
Perhaps. I was thinking about it. I want an encounter with the Klingon/ Cardassian alliance. I am not sure what my take is on the Dominion. It is possible that the wormhole never gets used. I have to addyour character just because though lol. She has stirred some fun forum conversation among the foundry community.

O_O' Wow, thanks! Here's a slightly out dated version of her sliders.

lincolninspace 03-11-2014 07:43 PM

K it will be a minor part but should be fun nevertheless.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:07 AM.