Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Message from Starfleet Command: Report your whereabouts IMMEDIATELY. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=104984)

Archived Post 02-05-2010 03:44 PM

Message from Starfleet Command: Report your whereabouts IMMEDIATELY.
 
Stardate 87810.79

Captain,

I have been asked by the chief of staff of Starfleet Command to pass this message along. We were transmitting the designs for a new transwarp drive prototype to your ship moments ago, and the link went dead. Please confirm your whereabouts and provide your location at the time of transmission termination so that we may send an exploratory mission to examine the interference.

Lt. Commander Nominee Moist
Captain, U.S.S. Moisturizer
Deep Space Delta Fleet

(OOC: The server just died. Where were you in-game and what were you doing when the server exploded?)

Archived Post 02-05-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mynameisbear (Post 1946193)
Stardate 87810.79

Captain,

I have been asked by the chief of staff of Starfleet Command to pass this message along. We were transmitting the designs for a new transwarp drive prototype to your ship moments ago, and the link went dead. Please confirm your whereabouts and provide your location at the time of transmission termination so that we may send an exploratory mission to examine the interference.

Lt. Commander Nominee Moist
Captain, U.S.S. Moisturizer
Deep Space Delta Fleet

(OOC: The server just died. Where were you in-game and what were you doing when the server exploded?)

Transmission requires authentication before information can be transmitted. Federation OP SEC Regulation 97-103.04 Alpha

Authenticate- Yankee 2 Serria Tango Zulu 3

Martin G. Blackwheel
Captain, U.S.S. Lexington

Archived Post 02-05-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackwheel
Transmission requires authentication before information can be transmitted. Federation OP SEC Regulation 97-103.04 Alpha

Authenticate- Yankee 2 Serria Tango Zulu 3

Martin G. Blackwheel
Captain, U.S.S. Lexington

FederationTube Video Link URL to video:

[Moist cracks a plastic tube, removes a paper.]

"Wow, this is oldschool."

[Moist reads from the paper.]

"Captain Blackwheel, I believe your message is authentic and I respond with our authentication code HIP-POP-OTAM-MUS. ... Hippopotamus?"

*looks offscreen*

"YOU GUYS! IS THIS A JOKE?"

[Moist visibly :mad: 's]

Screen goes dark.

Archived Post 02-05-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mynameisbear (Post 1947448)
FederationTube Video Link URL to video:

[Moist cracks a plastic tube, removes a paper.]

"Wow, this is oldschool."

[Moist reads from the paper.]

"Captain Blackwheel, I believe your message is authentic and I respond with our authentication code HIP-POP-OTAM-MUS. ... Hippopotamus?"

*looks offscreen*

"YOU GUYS! IS THIS A JOKE?"

[Moist visibly :mad: 's]

Screen goes dark.

Authentication Acknowledged

Location was Memory Alpha

Hate to be a rule stickler, but those scientists at Memory Alpha just gets one in a non-cooperative mood. But, then again there was this time back when I as a cadet...(trails off in some boring old man speech) :eek:

Blackwheel out.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:27 PM.