Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   IS the Paratrinic Shield Array missing from episode Replays? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1052321)

mewmaster101 03-14-2014 09:15 PM

IS the Paratrinic Shield Array missing from episode Replays?

Trying to find the Paratrinic Shield Array for a budget build ship when i realized it was not in any of the mission rewards? is it missing or am i just blind?

solidshatner 03-14-2014 09:20 PM

From STO WIKI - hope it helps.

There are four main types of starship shield arrays, each with their own particular specialty. The [Paratrinic Shield Array] uses alien technology to create a high strength shield with a much higher maximum capacity than any other shield array. A Paratrinic shield array is equivalent in capacity to a [Covariant Shield Array [Cap]x3] of the same mark, but a has a lower regeneration rate. This type of shield array was made available at ranks up to and including Mk XI in the 15 December 2011 patch.

The Paratrinic Shield Array is a possible reward from the Federation mission “Past Imperfect”, the Klingon mission “Test of Mettle” and the Romulan mission “Tradecraft”.

shailat 03-14-2014 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mewmaster101 (Post 15693831)
Trying to find the Paratrinic Shield Array for a budget build ship when i realized it was not in any of the mission rewards? is it missing or am i just blind?

Sto Wiki is your friend

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sto Wiki
There are four main types of starship shield arrays, each with their own particular specialty. The [Paratrinic Shield Array] uses alien technology to create a high strength shield with a much higher maximum capacity than any other shield array. A Paratrinic shield array is equivalent in capacity to a [Covariant Shield Array [Cap]x3] of the same mark, but a has a lower regeneration rate. This type of shield array was made available at ranks up to and including Mk XI in the 15 December 2011 patch.
The Paratrinic Shield Array is a possible reward from the Federation mission “Past Imperfect”, The Klingon mission “Test of Mettle” and the Romulan mission “Tradecraft”.

shailat 03-14-2014 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solidshatner (Post 15693891)
From STO WIKI - hope it helps.

The Paratrinic Shield Array is a possible reward from the Federation mission “Past Imperfect”, the Klingon mission “Test of Mettle” and the Romulan mission “Tradecraft”.

LOL

you beat me to it

mewmaster101 03-14-2014 09:25 PM

I have already looked, in-game it is not a possible reward for the klingon faction in any of those missions. I looked at the STO wiki several times to make sure i was looking at the correct missions.

solidshatner 03-14-2014 09:28 PM

Thats weird - Im at work and cant look at it in-game - but here's a suggestion: Do a hunt on the exchange for [Covariant Shield Array [Cap]x3]. Its almost the same thing and you might find one on the cheap.

mewmaster101 03-14-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shailat (Post 15693951)
LOL

you beat me to it

Quote:

Originally Posted by solidshatner (Post 15694011)
Thats weird - Im at work and cant look at it in-game - but here's a suggestion: Do a hunt on the exchange for [Covariant Shield Array [Cap]x3]. Its almost the same thing and you might find one on the cheap.

the MK XI [cov]x3 version is about 1.5 mil, so i COULD afford it, but would rather not waste my money on such a small boost (I have MK XI [cov]x2), especially when there is supposed to be something just as good as a mission reward.

MK XII [cov]x3 are over 4 mil, so that is out of the question

shailat 03-14-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mewmaster101 (Post 15693981)
I have already looked, in-game it is not a possible reward for the klingon faction in any of those missions. I looked at the STO wiki several times to make sure i was looking at the correct missions.

I am so sorry but it is in the mission "Test of mettle"
I picked up this mission today as you can see in the chat

Test of Mettle

mewmaster101 03-14-2014 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shailat (Post 15694091)
I am so sorry but it is in the mission "Test of mettle"
I picked up this mission today as you can see in the chat

Test of Mettle

None of that is showing up for me and never has. the only thing that shows up for me are the EXP rewards.

shailat 03-14-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mewmaster101 (Post 15694111)
None of that is showing up for me and never has. the only thing that shows up for me are the EXP rewards.

weard, is ur @name the same as on the forums?