Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Blame the Poster above you. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=105495)

Archived Post 02-05-2010 08:42 PM

Blame the Poster above you.

BLAME GAME:

RULES: MODIFIED

1st say a line why you blame the poster above you
2nd then use the link -----> http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

I blame all who made admirals in 4 days for cryptic's constant maintenance downtime, damn you for making admiral so fast. :D

HAHAHAH CHAT it's ALL YOUR FAULT ...hahaha thanks for making us laugh

Archived Post 02-05-2010 08:44 PM

Although, ultimately, you will need to make up your own mind about Lord_Rommel, I have a number of things to say that you may find useful. In the rest of this letter, I will use history and science (in the Hegelian sense) to prove that in every country there are pigheaded boeotians who are every bit as sleazy as Lord_Rommel. Perhaps he received his information (or rather, misinformation) from late-night television programs and "B" movies.

Nothing unites people like a common enemy. That's why I would encourage everybody to take some shots of their own at Lord_Rommel by reprimanding him for destroying our moral fiber. The following is a preliminary attempt to establish some criteria for discussion of these complex issues. To begin with, this is not the first time I've wanted to invite all the people who have been harmed by Lord_Rommel to continue to express and assert their concerns in a constructive and productive fashion. But it is the first time I realized that I have a dream, a mission, a set path that I would like to travel down. Specifically, my goal is to encourage open, civic engagement. Of course, his winged monkeys resist seeing that I consider his doctrines antithetical to my principles as a person concerned for the good of all. They resist seeing such things because to see them, to examine them, to think about them and draw conclusions from them is to present a clear picture of what is happening, what has happened, and what is likely to happen in the future.

I avouch I am not alone when I say that Lord_Rommel's grunts have been running around recently trying to topple society. Meanwhile, Lord_Rommel has been preparing to blackmail politicians into giving rise to the most malign power brokers you'll ever see. The whole episode smacks of a carefully orchestrated operation. If you ask me, Lord_Rommel's policy of challenging all I stand for must not go unchallenged. To leave it unchallenged is to condone Lord_Rommel's grandiose plans for world hegemony, plans in which no one is free to say that it's best to ignore most of the quotes that Lord_Rommel so frequently cites. He takes quotes out of context; uses misleading, irrelevant, and out-of-date quotes; and presents quotes from legitimate authorities used misleadingly to support contentions that they did not intend and that are not true. In short, I reject Lord_Rommel's demands. But let's not lose sight of the larger, more important issue here: Lord_Rommel's sullen, irascible actions. Lord_Rommel's allocutions are contrary to international human rights and humanitarian standards. Since I don't have anything more to say on that subject, I'll politely get off my soapbox now.

Archived Post 02-05-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chat
Although, ultimately, you will need to make up your own mind about Lord_Rommel, I have a number of things to say that you may find useful. In the rest of this letter, I will use history and science (in the Hegelian sense) to prove that in every country there are pigheaded boeotians who are every bit as sleazy as Lord_Rommel. Perhaps he received his information (or rather, misinformation) from late-night television programs and "B" movies.

Nothing unites people like a common enemy. That's why I would encourage everybody to take some shots of their own at Lord_Rommel by reprimanding him for destroying our moral fiber. The following is a preliminary attempt to establish some criteria for discussion of these complex issues. To begin with, this is not the first time I've wanted to invite all the people who have been harmed by Lord_Rommel to continue to express and assert their concerns in a constructive and productive fashion. But it is the first time I realized that I have a dream, a mission, a set path that I would like to travel down. Specifically, my goal is to encourage open, civic engagement. Of course, his winged monkeys resist seeing that I consider his doctrines antithetical to my principles as a person concerned for the good of all. They resist seeing such things because to see them, to examine them, to think about them and draw conclusions from them is to present a clear picture of what is happening, what has happened, and what is likely to happen in the future.

I avouch I am not alone when I say that Lord_Rommel's grunts have been running around recently trying to topple society. Meanwhile, Lord_Rommel has been preparing to blackmail politicians into giving rise to the most malign power brokers you'll ever see. The whole episode smacks of a carefully orchestrated operation. If you ask me, Lord_Rommel's policy of challenging all I stand for must not go unchallenged. To leave it unchallenged is to condone Lord_Rommel's grandiose plans for world hegemony, plans in which no one is free to say that it's best to ignore most of the quotes that Lord_Rommel so frequently cites. He takes quotes out of context; uses misleading, irrelevant, and out-of-date quotes; and presents quotes from legitimate authorities used misleadingly to support contentions that they did not intend and that are not true. In short, I reject Lord_Rommel's demands. But let's not lose sight of the larger, more important issue here: Lord_Rommel's sullen, irascible actions. Lord_Rommel's allocutions are contrary to international human rights and humanitarian standards. Since I don't have anything more to say on that subject, I'll politely get off my soapbox now.

HAHAHAHHAA!!!! :D:D:D

Archived Post 02-05-2010 08:45 PM

I don't know how to tell you this, but Hairymanback uses people and destroys lives without compunction. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: I am a law-and-order kind of person. I hate to see crimes go unpunished. That's why I really hope that Hairymanback serves a long prison term for his illegal attempts to take advantage of human fallibility to woo over dirty, raving loons by using tactics such as scapegoating, reductionist and simplistic solutions, demagoguery, and a conspiracy theory of history. As I see it, there is still hope for our society, real hopeónot the false sense of hope that comes from the mouths of cruel, overbearing fomenters of revolution but the hope that makes you eager to lay out some ideas and interpretations that hold the potential for insight. Unsettling as that is, the more infuriating fact is that I don't know what bothers me most about Hairymanback. Is it his specious arguments, his illogical reasoning, his obscurantist claims, his unreasonable speculations, or any of the many forms of pseudoscholarship we see in his arguments? In any case, people tell me that it is better to be a little old-fashioned, but honest and loyal, than enlightened and modern, but ultra-headlong and execrable. And the people who tell me this are correct, of course.

I don't want to make any hard and final judgments, but I find Hairymanback's proposed social programs not only insalubrious but also vapid. I will now cite the proof of that statement. The proof begins with the observation that Hairymanback attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous "meanings" to ordinary personality characteristics. For example, if you're shy, he calls you "fearful and withdrawn". If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, Hairymanback says you're "acting out due to trauma". Why does he say such things? Well, I'm sure Hairymanback would rather muddy the word "photochronographical" than answer that particular question.

I want to draw two important conclusions from this. The first is that Hairymanback's sole purpose in life seems to be to concentrate all the wealth of the world into his own hands, and the second is that I don't know what makes him think that we ought to worship morally crippled varmints as folk heroes. Maybe he's been sipping cuckoo juice. The fact of the matter is that Hairymanback will do everything in his power to shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; we are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: Hairymanback. Let me end by appealing to our collective sense of humanity: What really upsets me is that Hairymanback wants to rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity.

Archived Post 02-05-2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hairymanback (Post 1952966)
HAHAHAHHAA!!!! :D:D:D

It's Hairy's fault! He pretends to be hairy and black.... but look at his Avatar he's actually green and hairless!

Archived Post 02-05-2010 08:47 PM

I blame chat for an interesting remarks. lol... wow...are you sure you have the right rommel? lol

Archived Post 02-05-2010 08:51 PM

I blame Open Sorce for misreading his name as Open Sores lol

Archived Post 02-05-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chat
I don't know how to tell you this, but Hairymanback uses people and destroys lives without compunction. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: I am a law-and-order kind of person. I hate to see crimes go unpunished. That's why I really hope that Hairymanback serves a long prison term for his illegal attempts to take advantage of human fallibility to woo over dirty, raving loons by using tactics such as scapegoating, reductionist and simplistic solutions, demagoguery, and a conspiracy theory of history. As I see it, there is still hope for our society, real hopeónot the false sense of hope that comes from the mouths of cruel, overbearing fomenters of revolution but the hope that makes you eager to lay out some ideas and interpretations that hold the potential for insight. Unsettling as that is, the more infuriating fact is that I don't know what bothers me most about Hairymanback. Is it his specious arguments, his illogical reasoning, his obscurantist claims, his unreasonable speculations, or any of the many forms of pseudoscholarship we see in his arguments? In any case, people tell me that it is better to be a little old-fashioned, but honest and loyal, than enlightened and modern, but ultra-headlong and execrable. And the people who tell me this are correct, of course.

I don't want to make any hard and final judgments, but I find Hairymanback's proposed social programs not only insalubrious but also vapid. I will now cite the proof of that statement. The proof begins with the observation that Hairymanback attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous "meanings" to ordinary personality characteristics. For example, if you're shy, he calls you "fearful and withdrawn". If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, Hairymanback says you're "acting out due to trauma". Why does he say such things? Well, I'm sure Hairymanback would rather muddy the word "photochronographical" than answer that particular question.

I want to draw two important conclusions from this. The first is that Hairymanback's sole purpose in life seems to be to concentrate all the wealth of the world into his own hands, and the second is that I don't know what makes him think that we ought to worship morally crippled varmints as folk heroes. Maybe he's been sipping cuckoo juice. The fact of the matter is that Hairymanback will do everything in his power to shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; we are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: Hairymanback. Let me end by appealing to our collective sense of humanity: What really upsets me is that Hairymanback wants to rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity.

HAHAHAA is this what you did this afternoon Chat? Scheme up this thread and create these paragraphs which are hilarious by the way. :D:D:D

Archived Post 02-05-2010 08:53 PM

It's a generator. It's very funny.
Because most of the times it's true...

Archived Post 02-05-2010 08:56 PM

I BLAME CHAT for making me use the Complaint Generator....YER AWESOME CHAT..hahahahaha

Below is what it came up with:

I've reached a point where I feel the need to express my disappointment with CHAT. But before I continue, allow me to explain that I hate it when people get their facts wrong. For instance, whenever I hear some corporate fat cat make noises about how coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power, I can't help but think that I am intellectually honest enough to admit my own previous ignorance in that matter. I wish only that CHAT had the same intellectual honesty. To end on a more positive note: Letting CHAT subject human beings to indignities is a recipe for disaster.