Missing T1 tactical officer abilities?
The lowest rank of tactical bridge officer abilities is a really short list.
I can't help but notice that the next tier up, however, has things like "Beam: Target Weapons II", as if it was the second rank of an ability that must have started in the lower tier.
But I don't see any way to train "Beam: Target Weapons I".
Are these abilities missing from the trainers? Or just from the Klingon trainers?
And why aren't there ANY T1 cannon abilities?
* Draw Fire I: Increases threat generation.
* Focus Fire I: Lowers damage resitance of the target.
* Leg Sweep I: Knocks down nearby enemies.
* Photon Grenade I: Deals aoe damage and knocks back.
* Beam Fire at Will I (System: Beams): Attacks random targets.
* Beam Overload I (System: Beams): Powerful beam attack.
* Tactical Team I (System: Crew): Deploys a security team to your ship or an ally that attempts to track down and stop sabotuers that boarded.
* Torpedo: High Yield I (System: Torpedoes): Increases the damage done by your next torpedo.
* Torpedo: Spread I (System: Torpedoes): Fires multiple torpedoes in a large area causing damage to everything around your target.
Are they missing from trainers? Maybe, not sure, haven't played klingons. Have you tried training by using another BO?
Yes, Beam Target Subsystems 1 was in beta and appears to no longer exist. I have a feeling it's a bug because I really want to replace fire at will with target shields.
There are no t1 cannon abilities because the cannons at that point are not unique. Cannon abilities, like cannons, are meant for escorts only. T1 ships can use t1 cannons I suppose so players could try it out and see if they want to play an escort before they get there? But yeah putting the actual powers on t2 makes perfect sense.
If you're using cannons, well, there aren't any!
So this issue isn't just for T1, but rather, it impacts you throughout the entire game.
My current loadout: Tac team, fire at will (for mines, I don't plan on using this forever), cannon rapid fire I, and high yield 3
I see no problem with this. Canon rapid fire is in competition with dispersal patterns and target subsystems, ok so I have to make a hard call, but it seems balanced enough, why mess with it?
Though yeah there's a problem with the lacking beam target subsystems I.
afaik this is no bug. The T1 Trageting ability is what is automatically available with a science ship. There is no other way to get it.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:42 PM.|