Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Where the hell do you buy PVP Admiral ship equipment? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=111026)

Archived Post 02-09-2010 08:43 AM

Where the hell do you buy PVP Admiral ship equipment?

as klingon?

NPC that should be selling them, sells consoles, same as another one that should be selling concoles

Archived Post 02-09-2010 08:56 AM

You can only buy them from exchange, or from vendors in Qo'Nos for explorer badges.

Just to be clear, this is deflector, engine and shield. Everything else you can buy for pvp badges.

Archived Post 02-09-2010 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hundredth (Post 2011994)
You can only buy them from exchange, or from vendors in Qo'Nos for explorer badges.

Just to be clear, this is deflector, engine and shield. Everything else you can buy for pvp badges.

well that makes sense....not

Archived Post 02-09-2010 09:00 AM

There are 2 places.

1: Qo'Nos where all the vendors for stuff is, most of the vendors will have a vendor for tier 1-3 and then another for 4-5, the ones with the tier 4-5 gear usually have a red cloak on.

2: Space Station Ganalda in the Eta Eridani sector.
There are vendors there with pvp gear and some regular gear (meaning buy with energy creds)
Same set up, higher tier vendor next to lower tier

Hope that helps

Archived Post 02-09-2010 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QorChang (Post 2012047)
There are 2 places.

1: Qo'Nos where all the vendors for stuff is, most of the vendors will have a vendor for tier 1-3 and then another for 4-5, the ones with the tier 4-5 gear usually have a red cloak on.

2: Space Station Ganalda in the Eta Eridani sector.
There are vendors there with pvp gear and some regular gear (meaning buy with energy creds)
Same set up, higher tier vendor next to lower tier

Hope that helps

thx

but thats my point, vendor that should have admiral equipment, doesnt have it

Archived Post 02-09-2010 09:06 AM

Hmm if your talking about Ganalda I'll have to look again, not being admiral I didnt look past the Captain stuff to get to the "oh, not my vendor".

I know hes there is Qo'Nos though, I remember looking at the gear and seeing the admiral label on it.
I'll look again tonight

Archived Post 02-09-2010 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madgelo (Post 2012024)
well that makes sense....not

What didn't you understand? You can't buy engine, deflector or shield mk 10 for pvp badges.

Archived Post 02-09-2010 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QorChang (Post 2012149)
Hmm if your talking about Ganalda I'll have to look again, not being admiral I didnt look past the Captain stuff to get to the "oh, not my vendor".

I know hes there is Qo'Nos though, I remember looking at the gear and seeing the admiral label on it.
I'll look again tonight

ye, QoNos is PVE one

and at Ganalda, after Captain equipment come consoles...

Archived Post 02-09-2010 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hundredth (Post 2012211)
What didn't you understand? You can't buy engine, deflector or shield mk 10 for pvp badges.

Iv mean that it doesnt make sense for Devs not to make one
what didnt you understand..

Archived Post 02-09-2010 09:36 AM

You need 5th order exploration medals from grinding the chaos nebula. Then you got the douche in qo'nos near the ships. He has mark IX and X stuff for these medals, deflectors, engines, shields. Everything else mark IX / X you can get via pvp medals from either the starbase in the NZ if you cba grinding the neb.