Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Qo'noS (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   The Gorn Resistance (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=111102)

Archived Post 02-09-2010 09:41 AM

The Gorn Resistance

Greeting fellow Gorn,

If your are as incredulous as I am that the Klingons could conquer the Gorn Hegemony, then this may be the fleet for you.

The Gorn Resistance is a fleet for Gorn, by Gorn, and only Gorn. To join, you must be a Gorn and willing to help work to restore the glory of the Gorn Hegemony.

OOC Stuff:
So basically this is a casual fleet for people that like the Gorn. Everyone must be a Gorn race character. I want to keep the fleet pretty casual as I don't actually have a lot of time to play. I would ask that most chat be "In character" with any Out of Character stuff being in ().

I figure I need a fleet to help me out in the Klingon side right now given the lack of PvE, and I love the Gorn, so lets mix the two. All I ask is that anyone joining the fleet be here for a good time and DBAD. (Don't be a ****.)

I don't have a Vent server yet, if you have one to volunteer, it can get you promoted. ;) I may be able to get a little forum space over at www.d20radio.com. Of course the main fleet there is the 66th Fleet, which is a Federation fleet (and a bunch of great people.)

So, if interested in getting in touch with your inner Gorn, let me know. The fleet has not yet formed, but as soon as I have enough people we will be forming.

Thanks,
Duncan

Archived Post 02-12-2010 09:13 AM

The Gorn Resistance Fleet is now formed. We would welcome any Gorn that seek to restore the Hegemony.

Thanks,
Duncan

Archived Post 02-14-2010 08:00 PM

While I have nothing against the klingons, none of the other fleets listed are really terribly interesting to me, and yes, gorn are cool, and worthy of love :).

My handle is Sobek Thourne@Comrade_Johan

GMT +10 Australian east coast time

Archived Post 02-20-2010 11:13 AM

Hmm, perhaps I should mention that he fleet founders are all in the USA. ;) AS soon as I get a chance we will be glad to bring you in to the fleet. You can be our rep to other time zones.

Thanks,
Duncan

Archived Post 02-20-2010 11:40 AM

I would like to join. I play soley PVP - Medic

Archived Post 03-01-2010 11:47 PM

Would love to join I just hit captain 3. I play about 4-5 hours a day but I have 3 people I am leveling up at the moment:p at least till i find another job:rolleyes:

Archived Post 03-04-2010 03:33 AM

Gorn Hegemony is a great idea. I'd like to keep in touch to see how well you do for your fleet. We have a 300 member base on Starfleet Operations and Sto'Vo'Kor will be coming in force after March 5th. :D
We have already started to infiltrate on the Klingon side. Check us out and keep in touch.

Chancelor

Lord Rommel

PS: our both fleets are in the starfleet database.

Archived Post 03-04-2010 07:01 AM

If anyone wants to join the Gorn Resistance, please send me a friend request. That is
Hetsh at vadersson. Once I see you on as a Gorn I will add your as a member of the resistance.

Thanks,
Duncan

Archived Post 03-04-2010 10:47 AM

This is excellent and exactly what I was hoping to find. I just got the game this week, and only last night unlocked the Klingon factions, so I am not very good/familiar with the game yet, but the whole reason I got it in the first place was so I could play as a Gorn. I will try to contact you soon.

Archived Post 03-09-2010 07:46 AM

The Resistance is growing. We invite all fellow Gorn to seek us out and join the underground. Freedom!

Thanks,
Duncan