Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Chat has Many Faces (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=112171)

Archived Post 02-10-2010 07:10 AM

Chat has Many Faces
 
This ones for you Chat. In the last 4 weeks you have changed your avatar so many times. Some cute, other scary...

Anyways I want to know from the playerbase what picture of Chat's is your fav.

Mine was the yellow smiley face. That was your best imo.

Also send links to faces you think may work well with Chat's avatar.

Also let me know if my avatar is cool. Can't let Chat hog all the spotlight now can I:D

Archived Post 02-10-2010 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neatherworldians (Post 2025439)
This ones for you Chat. In the last 4 weeks you have changed your avatar so many times. Some cute, other scary...

Anyways I want to know from the playerbase what picture of Chat's is your fav.

Mine was the yellow smiley face. That was your best imo.

Also send links to faces you think may work well with Chat's avatar.

Also let me know if my avatar is cool. Can't let Chat hog all the spotlight now can I:D

It'd probably be cool if I could read it. I'm sorry. :(

Archived Post 02-10-2010 07:19 AM

I'm kind of digging the wide-eyed semi-incredulous semi-murderous looking avatar she's sporting right now, as it is both cute *and* scary, but that's probably because of the novelty factor - I've seen her rotate avatars frequently but it's the first time I've seen this particular one.

The only issue I have with your avatar is that the quote bubbles are too small for me to read. There's a joke there and I can't get it! :eek:

Archived Post 02-10-2010 07:21 AM

Nobody is more suprised than Chat.
<---
She would like to thank everyone that ahs supported her. Mom, dad, sisters... All the fanbois... Khorak, Indy, whathisname etc... But most of all Chat would like to thank herself.


Wait... This isn't the award show?

Archived Post 02-10-2010 07:23 AM

Today we salute YOU Mister Random Chatroom Avatar...
(Misterrandomchatroomaaaaavataaaar)

As we go through our day slinging lol's and emoticons like monkeys pounding randomly on a keyboard, you watch over us with your ever changing face of wisdom.
(ooOOoooh so wise noooooooow)

Sometimes you're smiling. Sometimes you're angry. And sometimes you just cryptically say "dev chat" even when we see no Dev...
(Nooooot sure what that meeeeaaaans)

But no matter how you look, we can be sure of one thing....
(triiiiibbbbles aaaare hooooooorny)

That at the end of the day, given the good, the bad, and the down right scary...
(feeeeerrrreeeengi teeeeth nooooow)

...someone is going to complain that STO should spend less time on your face, and more time fixing the game.
(I thoooooought you quit in beta?)

So here's to you Mister Random Chatroom Avatar - for you brighten up the day of the six or so people who notice that you actually DID change.
(Misterrandomchatroomaaaaavvvvaaaataaaaar)

Archived Post 02-10-2010 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haggard (Post 2025557)
I'm kind of digging the wide-eyed semi-incredulous semi-murderous looking avatar she's sporting right now, as it is both cute *and* scary, but that's probably because of the novelty factor - I've seen her rotate avatars frequently but it's the first time I've seen this particular one.

The only issue I have with your avatar is that the quote bubbles are too small for me to read. There's a joke there and I can't get it! :eek:

Click the link in my sig. shows ya to the joke so you can read it.

Archived Post 02-10-2010 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chat
Nobody is more suprised than Chat.
<---
She would like to thank everyone that ahs supported her. Mom, dad, sisters... All the fanbois... Khorak, Indy, whathisname etc... But most of all Chat would like to thank herself.


Wait... This isn't the award show?

depends on what you consider a "reward"

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainCoyote
Today we salute YOU Mister Random Chatroom Avatar...
(Misterrandomchatroomaaaaavataaaar)

As we go through our day slinging lol's and emoticons like monkeys pounding randomly on a keyboard, you watch over us with your ever changing face of wisdom.
(ooOOoooh so wise noooooooow)

Sometimes you're smiling. Sometimes you're angry. And sometimes you just cryptically say "dev chat" even when we see no Dev...
(Nooooot sure what that meeeeaaaans)

But no matter how you look, we can be sure of one thing....
(triiiiibbbbles aaaare hooooooorny)

That at the end of the day, given the good, the bad, and the down right scary...
(feeeeerrrreeeengi teeeeth nooooow)

...someone is going to complain that STO should spend less time on your face, and more time fixing the game.
(I thoooooought you quit in beta?)

So here's to you Mister Random Chatroom Avatar - for you brighten up the day of the six or so people who notice that you actually DID change.
(Misterrandomchatroomaaaaavvvvaaaataaaaar)

interesting .....

Archived Post 02-10-2010 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainCoyote
Today we salute YOU Mister Random Chatroom Avatar...
(Misterrandomchatroomaaaaavataaaar)

As we go through our day slinging lol's and emoticons like monkeys pounding randomly on a keyboard, you watch over us with your ever changing face of wisdom.
(ooOOoooh so wise noooooooow)

Sometimes you're smiling. Sometimes you're angry. And sometimes you just cryptically say "dev chat" even when we see no Dev...
(Nooooot sure what that meeeeaaaans)

But no matter how you look, we can be sure of one thing....
(triiiiibbbbles aaaare hooooooorny)

That at the end of the day, given the good, the bad, and the down right scary...
(feeeeerrrreeeengi teeeeth nooooow)

...someone is going to complain that STO should spend less time on your face, and more time fixing the game.
(I thoooooought you quit in beta?)

So here's to you Mister Random Chatroom Avatar - for you brighten up the day of the six or so people who notice that you actually DID change.
(Misterrandomchatroomaaaaavvvvaaaataaaaar)

OMG Chat you got your own poem. Wish I had one;)

Archived Post 02-10-2010 07:33 AM

Things I've learned about Chat.

Talks about herself in the 3rd person.
Has a sense of humor
Likes to change avatar every couple days
Seems to be fairly popular
Is *NOT* available
Not interested in any of us.

Archived Post 02-10-2010 07:33 AM

I was feeling the random creepy rose avatar, but this one isn't bad.
Of course, without a doubt my favorite Chat avatar is the only one she's never used- the brushie bat. :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:45 AM.