Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Patch Issue (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=113361)

Archived Post 02-11-2010 06:22 AM

Patch Issue
 
It seems that there was some sort of patching issue as I am not seeing any improvement in the KDF content. AS it stands now I can re-enter the T'kanis nebula and fight the same Borg content.

Tetryon beam arrays are still unable to be purchased via the equipment vendors and only one type of beam array (antiproton) is showing on the honor badge vendor. Additionally, the dual antiproton shows PHASER damage as it's damage type, not antiproton. The KDF Fleet actions are still not scaling properly as far as the end of mission reward is concerned... Is there any reason I am receiving MK III items as a reward at lvl 45? or is this intended to add to the KDF OPness?

Please address these problems and issue a hot fix patch asap, thanks.


Astrick.

Archived Post 02-11-2010 06:37 AM

Just as predicted in beta, the lack of klingon content has led to a very limited amount of klingon players, which in turn has led to Cryptic focusing on "the money", ie the fed players instead.

I was online yesterday and oogling about Qo'Nos. There were about 120 people in Qo'Nos. Then I logged on my fed character, and there were about 4000 players in just Earth Stardock. Developer decisions will most likely be done with this in mind.

Archived Post 02-11-2010 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hundredth (Post 2040623)
Just as predicted in beta, the lack of klingon content has led to a very limited amount of klingon players, which in turn has led to Cryptic focusing on "the money", ie the fed players instead.

I was online yesterday and oogling about Qo'Nos. There were about 120 people in Qo'Nos. Then I logged on my fed character, and there were about 4000 players in just Earth Stardock. Developer decisions will most likely be done with this in mind.

I wouldn't be surprised. The quality of this patch sucks. If this is any indication of things to come then we're all screwed.

Archived Post 02-11-2010 01:10 PM

no klingons = no endgame content for feddes

they need us to be here.

no one is gonna stay grinding pve forever

Archived Post 02-11-2010 01:42 PM

Buck up, old chap. 45 days isn't up yet!

Archived Post 02-11-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
Buck up, old chap. 45 days isn't up yet!

I hope you arn't holding your breath.

Archived Post 02-11-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
Buck up, old chap. 45 days isn't up yet!


In fact we're at the 2 week stage and the universe is still functioning .

Archived Post 02-11-2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vuk (Post 2046223)
In fact we're at the 2 week stage and the universe is still functioning .

Functioning how?

Archived Post 02-11-2010 03:01 PM

Ah so you're Astrick and hundredth is gibberling i believe.

Honestly, I don't think there's enough of us farming these weapons, or attempting to farm these weapons for Cryptic to care. I've spent a good 10+ hours over the last couple days trying to get some tetryon x green and blue drops. None yet.

-T25 (just Tray)

Archived Post 02-11-2010 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustTray (Post 2047246)
Ah so you're Astrick and hundredth is gibberling i believe.

Honestly, I don't think there's enough of us farming these weapons, or attempting to farm these weapons for Cryptic to care. I've spent a good 10+ hours over the last couple days trying to get some tetryon x green and blue drops. None yet.

-T25 (just Tray)

I've farmed for about a solid 24 hours... It's unfortunate that Cryptic has not addressed this issue. Either tell the player base this is INTENDED or leave it for us to believe that this is yet another oversight to add to the enormous list.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:28 PM.