Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Where is that dude with my mind clock? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=113752)

Archived Post 02-11-2010 12:02 PM

Where is that dude with my mind clock?
 
Seriously...
make me my damn mind clock!
its called delegation...and i delegated you with the task of making a clock that keeps track of time the way ti flows within my mind.

if you can't do a simple task like master a concept of time beyond human comprehension...what CAN you do?

Archived Post 02-11-2010 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
Seriously...
make me my damn mind clock!
its called delegation...and i delegated you with the task of making a clock that keeps track of time the way ti flows within my mind.

if you can't do a simple task like master a concept of time beyond human comprehension...what CAN you do?

yeah...what he said!

Archived Post 02-11-2010 03:24 PM

clockmaker....why have you forsaken me!!!???? i thought we were friends...

Archived Post 02-12-2010 12:00 PM

dunno what you're on dude, but I'll take a large Hypo of it and a mountain dew, to go, please.

Archived Post 02-12-2010 12:03 PM

...please tell me you're just looking for an excuse to bump your post count... if you're not, you're scaring me...

Archived Post 02-12-2010 12:05 PM

it's a matter of perception i guess. last i heard he has to actually go into your mind to do research, but that was like a while ago. i'm not sure he'll make it out alive this time.

Archived Post 02-12-2010 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sintar07 (Post 2058316)
...please tell me you're just looking for an excuse to bump your post count... if you're not, you're scaring me...

We are the borg, lower your shields and surrender your ship. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. You will adapt to serve us, resistence is futile...

Quote:

Originally Posted by MingusDew09
it's a matter of perception i guess. last i heard he has to actually go into your mind to do research, but that was like a while ago. i'm not sure he'll make it out alive this time.

Good luck surviving in my mind mate, i'm a wee bit crazy and a dash o'insanity....

Archived Post 02-12-2010 02:47 PM

Well, he'd have to find a mind first...:rolleyes:

Archived Post 02-13-2010 12:42 AM

Like Flav'r Flav?

Archived Post 02-13-2010 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
We are the borg, lower your shields and surrender your ship. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. You will adapt to serve us, resistence is futile...

:eek: HOLY CRAP!!!! RUN AWAY!!!! :eek:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:05 AM.