Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Klingons can fire while cloaked? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=115568)

Archived Post 02-13-2010 01:12 AM

Klingons can fire while cloaked?
 
I've seen this a few times, not sure if it is a bug or not. A klingon ship will uncloak and enter combat then cloak while firing away at my shields for about 8 seconds, all while I am completely unable to target the ship.

Is this a bug?

Archived Post 02-13-2010 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_machine512
I've seen this a few times, not sure if it is a bug or not. A klingon ship will uncloak and enter combat then cloak while firing away at my shields for about 8 seconds, all while I am completely unable to target the ship.

Is this a bug?

Jam Sensors.... (Science Team is the counter)
check out all the skills sometimes, helps a lot.

Archived Post 02-13-2010 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voidtarget (Post 2067684)
Jam Sensors.... (Science Team is the counter)
check out all the skills sometimes, helps a lot.

How do you jam sensors when you can't target them?

Archived Post 02-13-2010 01:25 AM

He's saying Jam Sensors was used on you.

Using Science Team on your ship should alleviate the problem.

Archived Post 02-13-2010 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warmaker01 (Post 2067776)
He's saying Jam Sensors was used on you.

Using Science Team on your ship should alleviate the problem.

Oh ok. TYVM.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:38 AM.