Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Attn: Devs - Nerf: Murder Fleet (sticky) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=115724)

Archived Post 02-13-2010 05:09 AM

Attn: Devs - Nerf: Murder Fleet (sticky)

It has been my experience that we (MURDER FLEET) are causing much QQ within the STO universe. Regardless of the arena, faction or tier the losing team immediately claims faction imbalance. I request that Cryptic nerf our fleet in an effort to pacify the bumbling mass of idiots who do not understand game mechanics or team work.

Thank you in advance,

Astrick
MURDER FLEET

Edit: Okay, in all fairness not every losing team raises complaint, just 90%+.

Edit:
AS promised, (on page 5) here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNbZoeqsWo

Please note I am not proud of this as the guy was terrible. I am merly posting this because this is the type of player crying for NERF.

Archived Post 02-13-2010 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crydex (Post 2069137)
It has been my experience that we (MURDER FLEET) are causing much QQ within STO universe. Regardless of the arena, faction or tier the losing team immediately claims faction imbalance. I request that Cryptic nerf our fleet in an effort to pacify the bumbling mass of idiots who do not understand game mechanics or team work.

Thank you in advance,

Astrick
MURDER FLEET

Your fleet stinks so bad i can smell them from qonos

Archived Post 02-13-2010 05:13 AM

Quote:

It has been my experience that we (MURDER FLEET) are causing much QQ within STO universe. Regardless of the arena, faction or tier the losing team immediately claims faction imbalance. I request that Cryptic nerf our fleet in an effort to pacify the bumbling mass of idiots who do not understand game mechanics or team work.

Thank you in advance,

Astrick
MURDER FLEET

Less humility please?

I might be one of the few Fed players to recognise and respect your team's prowess. But I admire the individuals who know how to take a compliment without slinging epeen measurements.

If you don't want to lose your food supply, you might consider positive encouragement of the newbies.

P.S. I've never claimed faction imbalance when losing to you. I have wished for a premade before taking you on, however, since I roll mostly with PUGs or half-PUGs.

Archived Post 02-13-2010 05:16 AM

lol @ Asterik - Nah Matt the post came from Klingons crying about feds being OP as were leveling fed charachers is all. A late night having a bit of fun :)

Za'Rex/Zautin

Archived Post 02-13-2010 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zautin (Post 2069173)
lol @ Asterik - Nah Matt the post came from Klingons crying about feds being OP as were leveling fed charachers is all. A late night having a bit of fun :)

Za'Rex/Zautin

Ahh I gotcha. :) Just comes off differently.

Archived Post 02-13-2010 05:27 AM

WTF I've been telling u ***s to get to fed side for days, and now you do it while im out of town? Go **** yourselves.

Archived Post 02-13-2010 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt_Dravis
Ahh I gotcha. :) Just comes off differently.

If you only heard the accusations and complaints we receive Matt, you would probably be more understanding.
I've also updated the original post to reflect that not all losing teams complain.

Archived Post 02-13-2010 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hundredth (Post 2069222)
WTF I've been telling u ***s to get to fed side for days, and now you do it while im out of town? Go **** yourselves.

WTF!? Get home nao!

Archived Post 02-13-2010 05:33 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Feds said that Klingons we're OP...we told them what to do to beat us, yet they still failed. We rolled Feds to see how bad it was, and we owned the Klingons, trying to make us wait. It's not wrong for good players to gloat about their victories, especially when at the end of most of the matches their victims cry nerf.

For your viewing pleasure I present, our retaliation to bad players playing badly:

Archived Post 02-13-2010 05:34 AM

Quote:

Thank you in advance,

Astrick
MURDER FLEET

Edit: Okay, in all fairness not every losing team raises complaint, just 90%+.

who?