Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Admiral rank (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=118279)

Archived Post 02-15-2010 09:44 AM

Admiral rank
 
ok i hit Admiral 2 days ago and now i can't find any new missions at all nothing so whats going on where are they all at..or is this it 12 days after you buy STO you beat it and it's over whats going on??? can some one please tell me..

Archived Post 02-15-2010 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mosinraf
ok i hit Admiral 2 days ago and now i can't find any new missions at all nothing so whats going on where are they all at..or is this it 12 days after you buy STO you beat it and it's over whats going on??? can some one please tell me..

I think craptic released a patch with end game content the other day, borg stuff and a daily explo missions of some sort, I havent been able to long in all weekend, (pending on character lists etc) managed to log in today, but that was just to transfer some items about as i was working.

there is also supposed to be some kinda patch coming out in a month or so, i think this might include more end game content, but dont quote me on this, im sure others can give you better idea about this than me...

Archived Post 02-15-2010 09:52 AM

Been RA5 for awhile now, I have 40000+ bo skill points since you stop getting player xp so I've actually used the time to flush out my crew and get the skills I want in places and help fleet members an nubbins players out.

Archived Post 02-15-2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mosinraf
ok i hit Admiral 2 days ago and now i can't find any new missions at all nothing so whats going on where are they all at..or is this it 12 days after you buy STO you beat it and it's over whats going on??? can some one please tell me..

The end-game is not in place yet. I believe it's scheduled for the 45 day patch. But be warned, the end game will not give you 5+ hours of play everyday that you used to get to Admiral. New MMOs aren't designed for power-gamers like you and I. Your best bet is to let your subscription lax and come back in a few months when more content has been added.

Archived Post 02-15-2010 09:59 AM

]Yah and too bad if you bought a lifetime subscription.[/color][/color]

Archived Post 02-15-2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HubsST (Post 2098925)
I think craptic released a patch with end game content the other day, borg stuff and a daily explo missions of some sort, I havent been able to long in all weekend, (pending on character lists etc) managed to log in today, but that was just to transfer some items about as i was working.

there is also supposed to be some kinda patch coming out in a month or so, i think this might include more end game content, but dont quote me on this, im sure others can give you better idea about this than me...

thanks i''ll keep looking for something in game to do and asking around but for now it looks like the game is over...i had a great time playing STO till i hit Admiral now it's a major disappointment i wish someone would have told me that the game is basically over 2 weeks after you get it..

Archived Post 02-15-2010 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic_One (Post 2099012)
Your best bet is to let your subscription lax and come back in a few months when more content has been added.

i'll probably do something like that it's a good thing that i only bought a one month subscription i can't keep paying for a game like this...

Archived Post 02-15-2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mosinraf
thanks i''ll keep looking for something in game to do and asking around but for now it looks like the game is over...i had a great time playing STO till i hit Admiral now it's a major disappointment i wish someone would have told me that the game is basically over 2 weeks after you get it..

I'm surprised the ppl haven't been in here to tell you how its all your fault for playing the game and that your a horrible power leveler and you get everything you deserve, sad thing is in a few weeks they will be here asking the same thing and some morons will come in an tell them its their fault for playing to fast.

Archived Post 02-15-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitee
I'm surprised the ppl haven't been in here to tell you how its all your fault for playing the game and that your a horrible power leveler and you get everything you deserve, sad thing is in a few weeks they will be here asking the same thing and some morons will come in an tell them its their fault for playing to fast.

i'm not a power leveler if anything i'd say i'm a casual leveler honestly i didn't think that i was playing very fast..

Archived Post 02-15-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mosinraf
i'm not a power leveler if anything i'd say i'm a casual leveler honestly i didn't think that i was playing very fast..

If you want to see how fast you've been playing simply type in /played into the chat window. It'll tell you exactly how much time you've spent playing.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:11 AM.