Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   STO blacklist (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=118491)

Archived Post 02-15-2010 01:27 PM

STO blacklist

Well i thought id make this thread to warn you about scammers etc. Feel free to post your listed ppl here!

DaSpock@DaSpock is asking to join a fleet when he joins a fleet he cleans the fleet bank and leaves and does the same thing over. I have reported him as he took 449k credits from my fleets bank, the fleet bank was restricted to Fleet Admirals/Admirals in the fleet only so some how its bugged or hes doing something...:mad:

Archived Post 02-15-2010 01:29 PM

naming and shaming on these boards will just earn you a ban as it is against the rules. If you were scammed ingame by anyone, send in a GM ticket. If enough people do it, the offending player will be banned from the game.

As for the bank permission, it is curently bugged and is scheduled to be fixed in an upcoming patch.

Archived Post 02-15-2010 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tedgp123 (Post 2101319)
naming and shaming on these boards will just earn you a ban as it is against the rules. If you were scammed ingame by anyone, send in a GM ticket. If enough people do it, the offending player will be banned from the game.

As for the bank permission, it is curently bugged and is scheduled to be fixed in an upcoming patch.

well so i shouldent warn ppl about it since he has scammed more than 1 fleet etc is it against the rules to help ppl

Archived Post 02-15-2010 01:44 PM

Even if creating a "blacklist" thread was 1) mature, 2) NOT being a busybody and 3) NOT against Cryptic's ToS, it sure as hell shouldn't be done in Ten Forward.

Shoo.

Archived Post 02-15-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pallman (Post 2101296)
Well i thought id make this thread to warn you about scammers etc. Feel free to post your listed ppl here!

DaSpock@DaSpock is asking to join a fleet when he joins a fleet he cleans the fleet bank and leaves and does the same thing over. I have reported him as he took 449k credits from my fleets bank, the fleet bank was restricted to Fleet Admirals/Admirals in the fleet only so some how its bugged or hes doing something...:mad:

You cant do that. The mods will bere shortly to protect them and you will likely get a ban, or at least points.
lol I love the community reaction too.

Archived Post 02-15-2010 01:47 PM

so il get a ban for being friendly yay.... -.-

Archived Post 02-15-2010 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pallman (Post 2101499)
so il get a ban for being friendly yay.... -.-

I dunno, Id have reservations about putting a GM ticket in if even the mods are protecting them.

Archived Post 02-15-2010 01:50 PM

reported tedgp123

Archived Post 02-15-2010 02:23 PM

o well :mad:

Archived Post 02-15-2010 03:10 PM

in before mod bomb