Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Your vote for favorite episode you would like to see in game (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=118648)

Archived Post 02-15-2010 04:22 PM

Your vote for favorite episode you would like to see in game

I really enjoy how Star Trek Online breaks there game missions into " episodes " , nice touch !

Given the many different TV episodes that we have been treated to over the years I would like to hear your vote for which episode you would like to see turned into a playable episode in game .

My vote would be for 1. DS9's "What You Leave Behind" 2. STNG , All Good Things 3. Voyager , Work force .

Workforce would be cool you would have to rescue your bridge crew and convince them they work for you LOL , could introduce your EMH doctor as a usable crew member :)

Archived Post 02-15-2010 04:29 PM

Future's End -- just to see my characters in funky 20th century duds. :D

Archived Post 02-15-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDervish
Future's End -- just to see my characters in funky 20th century duds. :D

Nice
:cool:

Or for a real blast from the past , how about the original ST episode where Kirk and the crew go back to the 60's to stop the Nuclear rocket from being launched / tampered with .

Archived Post 02-15-2010 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhomus
Nice
:cool:

Or for a real blast from the past , how about the original ST episode where Kirk and the crew go back to the 60's to stop the Nuclear rocket from being launched / tampered with .

That too. :p

How about bringing back Trelane (TOS: The Squire of Gothos)?

Did you play the old Star Trek game "Judgment Rites"? They brought back Trelane for one "episode", and this time he had a strong fascination with World War I aviation. The Enterprise even fought Trelane's Red Baron triplane in space! It had phasers instead of machine gun ammo. :p

Archived Post 02-15-2010 06:58 PM

I would like to see the episode in which Picard was contacted by a probe and lived a lifetime while unconscious.

Or the TNG episode "Rascals".

I have so many I want to see in this game but this all I can think of from the top of my head.

Archived Post 02-15-2010 11:23 PM

Cause and Effect(TNG)
Basics(Voyager)
Past Tense(DS9)
Space Seed(TOS)

Archived Post 02-16-2010 01:52 AM

Voyager: Threshold

*runs for his life*

Archived Post 02-16-2010 05:58 AM

Take Me Out to the Holosuite (DS9) :D

Archived Post 02-16-2010 03:53 PM

These may already be in the game (I'm only a Lt. Commander), but:

1.) "A Piece of the Action": Where are the Sigma Iotians now?
2.) "Amok Time": Since my Captain is Vulcan, a "Pon Farr" episode would be a hoot. Heck, I'd really like to see more character-driven stories for me and my BOs (where a personal conflict in the BO's life is the driving force for the mission).
3.) "Shore Leave": Most latter Trek lacks this kind of trippiness, which is a lot of fun. Who wouldn't want to play a mission where you chase a giant rabbit?

Archived Post 02-16-2010 09:39 PM

Some great suggestions people !!

I am curious , are there any in game episodes / missions based on any of the TV episodes ?

I would love to see the DS9's Trouble With Tribbles ported in game .