Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Star Trek Online Nominated for Reader’s Choice Award (December 5, 2008) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=12042)

Archived Post 12-05-2008 04:17 PM

Star Trek Online Nominated for Reader’s Choice Award (December 5, 2008)

MMORPG.com recently kicked off the voting for their 2008 Reader's Choice Awards by asking their readers which of the six news stories nominated by MMORPG editors was the biggest in 2008. Much to our delight, Cryptic Studios’ Star Trek Online was nominated as one of the “Biggest News Stories of the Year”. We are very excited to be included in this year’s awards and would like to ask our community to help show their support by voting for us in this category.

Please vote here at MMORPG.com. You must be a registered member at MMORPG.com to vote. However, registration is free.

Archived Post 12-05-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor
MMORPG.com recently kicked off the voting for their 2008 Reader's Choice Awards by asking their readers which of the six news stories nominated by MMORPG editors was the biggest in 2008. Much to our delight, Cryptic Studios’ Star Trek Online was nominated as one of the “Biggest News Stories of the Year”. We are very excited to be included in this year’s awards and would like to ask our community to help show their support by voting for us in this category.

Please vote here at MMORPG.com. You must be a registered member at MMORPG.com to vote. However, registration is free.

Awesome. Apart from Fallout 3, this is the game I anticipated most in years :D I'm definitely voting.

Archived Post 12-05-2008 04:38 PM

Right on!:)

I have to admit, Star Trek Online gets my vote.

Although I love several other games, this game is a long awaited piece of our cultural pie and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I can't wait for your game!

Thanks for taking this challenge into your hands!

Archived Post 12-05-2008 05:00 PM

Congrats on the big Achievement! As always, keep up the good work guys!

Archived Post 12-05-2008 05:40 PM

ok, we will do your dirty work cryptic but know this. we want extra gagh and blood wine when we win!

Archived Post 12-05-2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michell (Post 287627)
ok, we will do your dirty work cryptic but know this. we want extra gagh and blood wine when we win!

A little less for me, thanks.

Though I wouldn't say no to a few more awesome screenshots ;)

Archived Post 12-05-2008 06:01 PM

Done and done. :cool:

Archived Post 12-05-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hagon (Post 287637)
Done and done. :cool:

... and done and ... something

Archived Post 12-05-2008 06:42 PM

I hope you win Cryptic you deserve it, of course I'll vote for you, I encourage everyone to do the same.

Archived Post 12-05-2008 06:51 PM

i too hope you win cryptic :D, i have a feeling this game will be great :D