Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   10DAY BUDDY pass? LOL? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=120823)

Archived Post 02-17-2010 06:36 PM

10DAY BUDDY pass? LOL?

so it was in STO faq that there would be no free TRIALS... and now after they pull their bait and switch with this rotten horrible stealth fest game their selling out and giving out buddy passes cause everyone left? good ****ing game this bait and switch is worst then conan.... ONE WHOLE FACTION OF *****ES IN STEALTH HIDE SOME MORE *****ES .... i have honor and not in a million years will i join pathetic nerds in stealth thinking they can pvp worth a **** every game is just wait for the pansies to jump me... i'll go back to wow and play against night elves instead **** YOU CRYPTIC OMG NO IT'S VM I'M STUN LOCKED STEALTHLOCKED OMGZZZZZ **** YOU AGAIN CRYPTIC

Archived Post 02-17-2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azmoden (Post 2130874)
so it was in STO faq that there would be no free TRIALS... and now after they pull their bait and switch with this rotten horrible stealth fest game their selling out and giving out buddy passes cause everyone left? good ****ing game this bait and switch is worst then conan.... ONE WHOLE FACTION OF *****ES IN STEALTH HIDE SOME MORE *****ES .... i have honor and not in a million years will i join pathetic nerds in stealth thinking they can pvp worth a **** every game is just wait for the pansies to jump me... i'll go back to wow and play against night elves instead **** YOU CRYPTIC OMG NO IT'S VM I'M STUN LOCKED STEALTHLOCKED OMGZZZZZ **** YOU AGAIN CRYPTIC

NERD RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE@@!

Translates to: I suck at stealth detection and reading skills with counters.
:rolleyes:

Archived Post 02-17-2010 06:59 PM

Quick somebody call a WHAAAAAMBULANCE!!!!!!!

Archived Post 02-17-2010 06:59 PM

They're also only 5 day buddy passes (note your log in screen... RIF).. the 10 day passes came with the Collector's edition.

Archived Post 02-17-2010 07:02 PM

Reguardless of how you feel, the Op is right. Cloak is very clearly OP and any klingon saying otherwise is disreguarding the issue. Getting to setup your strategy, forcing a first target to take an initial volley is massive advantage.

Its almost mindlessly easy to take on extremely organized feds.

To the topic , at least in thier 5/10 day trial they will get to experience every bit of content the game has to offer, for free \o/.

Za'Rex/Zautin

Archived Post 02-17-2010 07:19 PM

Nerdragevolum2

AHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THIS GAME AHAGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDRRRRRRRR
VRRRRRRRR
but seriously... i wanted to like this game... all we get is a half-finished game with stun locks in space and yaaa go find the enemy in every bg.... ? oh is the enemy in stealth IN AFK mode? lol ... ABANDON SHIP ABANDON HOPE!

Archived Post 02-17-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zautin (Post 2131075)
Reguardless of how you feel, the Op is right. Cloak is very clearly OP and any klingon saying otherwise is disreguarding the issue. Getting to setup your strategy, forcing a first target to take an initial volley is massive advantage.

Its almost mindlessly easy to take on extremely organized feds.

To the topic , at least in thier 5/10 day trial they will get to experience every bit of content the game has to offer, for free \o/.

Za'Rex/Zautin

Not that hard to detect. Or that hard to counter an alpha....

Archived Post 02-17-2010 07:27 PM

Congratulations, your post hurts my brain.

Archived Post 02-17-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azmoden (Post 2130874)

qq l2p lol

Archived Post 02-17-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
Congratulations, your post hurts my brain.

my thoughts exactly *grabs an icepack*