Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Where have all the Klink's gone? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=121607)

Archived Post 02-18-2010 06:16 PM

Where have all the Klink's gone?
 
I've been trying to pvp all week, there is never more than a few Klinks on at a time, usually only get one per instance. Did you all quit, or is there just not that many at higher lvl's?

Archived Post 02-18-2010 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwb4707 (Post 2140647)
I've been trying to pvp all week, there is never more than a few Klinks on at a time, usually only get one per instance. Did you all quit, or is there just not that many at higher lvl's?

I'm playing fed until kdf get some content. I've got balls of steel, but if I have to sit through another cracked planet match I may cut myself.

Archived Post 02-18-2010 06:35 PM

Same, but like hell am I leveling a fed.

The ship com is great, but there is just.....nothing to do.

We need 1) the duel/challenge system up and running zinc mentioned in an interview decades ago. 2) new pvp maps 3) new pvp game types and finally some fricking proper open world RvR we can all get our teeth into.

Instead of wasting resources on skirts and other crap about 5 people care about put some effort into things we need... oh like, END GAME CONTENT.

ps.. that last sentance is for the devs.

Archived Post 02-18-2010 06:40 PM

I stopped playing my KDF guy until we can get proper balanced matches instead of 2v7 and 1v5 all the time.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=120701

Archived Post 02-18-2010 07:25 PM

I'm not 'levelling' a fed per se - I'm rerolling fed characters and killing KDF in t1 pvp. It's funny.

Archived Post 02-18-2010 07:27 PM

Wish some klinks would show up in the 41-45 range. Tired of not being able to PvP for gear and epics because you guys can't/won't/don't play.

Archived Post 02-18-2010 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadger
Wish some klinks would show up in the 41-45 range. Tired of not being able to PvP for gear and epics because you guys can't/won't/don't play.

Yeah well. You do your other stuff and then come pvp. We pvp and then pvp some more and fly around the 2 and a half sectors we have and look at the same 8 npcs, spend some time in G-station doing the running man in congo lines, and arguing on zone chat, pvp some more and then log out and go play more MW2.

It got old a week ago.

There may be a lot of klinks coming back soon after the big fixes. We didn't get a t2 cruiser, but we got a fixed UI in away teams! Yeah baby, that is what I am talking about! <crickets>

Archived Post 02-18-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadger
Wish some klinks would show up in the 41-45 range. Tired of not being able to PvP for gear and epics because you guys can't/won't/don't play.

I pvp for around 5 hours a night as a klingon in T5. Sometimes i do venture over to salvage just to help you feds get your quests done.

Archived Post 02-18-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
Yeah well. You do your other stuff and then come pvp. We pvp and then pvp some more and fly around the 2 and a half sectors we have and look at the same 8 npcs, spend some time in G-station doing the running man in congo lines, and arguing on zone chat, pvp some more and then log out and go play more MW2.

It got old a week ago.

There may be a lot of klinks coming back soon after the big fixes. We didn't get a t2 cruiser, but we got a fixed UI in away teams! Yeah baby, that is what I am talking about! <crickets>

as usual meet tells it as it is, and with style

Archived Post 02-18-2010 07:54 PM

I'm just not that high level yet. I like My Klingon, but I don't want to burn myself out on the PvP.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:18 AM.