Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   The Compass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=125425)

Archived Post 02-23-2010 12:20 PM

The Compass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Richard gives Locke the compass, Locke goes back in time and gives Richard the compass back then 50 years later Richard gives Locke the compass back Locke goes back in time and gives Richard the compass back then 50 years later Richard gives Locke the compass back Locke goes back in time and gives Richard the compass back then 50 years later Richard gives Locke the compass back Locke goes back in time and gives Richard the compass back then 50 years later Richard gives Locke the compass back Locke goes back in time and gives Richard the compass back then 50 years later Richard gives Locke the compass back Locke goes back in time and gives Richard the compass back then 50 years later Richard gives Locke the compass back Locke goes back in time and gives Richard the compass back then 50 years later Richard gives Locke the compass back Locke goes back in time and gives Richard the compass back then 50 years later Richard gives Locke the compass back Locke goes back in time and gives Richard the compass back then 50 years later Richard gives Locke the compass back Locke goes back in time and gives Richard the compass back then 50 years later Richard gives Locke the compass back. MY HEAD HURTS!

Archived Post 02-23-2010 12:21 PM

WTF are you talking about?

Did you get a bad bag of uh...tea... or something?

Archived Post 02-23-2010 12:21 PM

So is this the latest plot twist to Lost?

Archived Post 02-23-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenstein (Post 2188813)
So is this the latest plot twist to Lost?

No it happened in Season 5 lol, it just still annoys me how the bloody thing didn't rust lol

Archived Post 02-23-2010 12:42 PM

Mind = blown

Archived Post 02-23-2010 01:31 PM

Spock- "Excuse me, weren't those a present from Dr. McCoy?"
Kirk- "And they will be again, that's the beauty of it!"

Found a similar Trek situation. Kirk gets his glasses from Dr. McCoy, then hundreds of years in the past sells them to an antique shop, they work their way through various places until Dr. McCoy buys them hundreds of years in the future to give to Kirk.

Archived Post 02-23-2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sintar07 (Post 2189620)
Spock- "Excuse me, weren't those a present from Dr. McCoy?"
Kirk- "And they will be again, that's the beauty of it!"

Found a similar Trek situation. Kirk gets his glasses from Dr. McCoy, then hundreds of years in the past sells them to an antique shop, they work their way through various places until Dr. McCoy buys them hundreds of years in the future to give to Kirk.

But Kirk returns without the glasses after the point in time which he left with them! :eek: Sooooo there would be 2 pairs in the past and none in his time.

Archived Post 02-23-2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 2189762)
But Kirk returns without the glasses after the point in time which he left with them! :eek: Sooooo there would be 2 pairs in the past and none in his time.

No, there aren't two pairs in the past! See, Kirk sold them to the antique shop and McCoy gets the same pari of glasses to give to him in the future.

Archived Post 02-23-2010 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sintar07 (Post 2189780)
No, there aren't two pairs in the past! See, Kirk sold them to the antique shop and McCoy gets the same pari of glasses to give to him in the future.

Exactly. If Kirk had no sold the glasses to antiques dealer, then McCoy would not have been able to get them him in the future as a birthday present, resulting in a universe destroying temporal paradox.

Maybe. Who knows with time travel. Thinking about it makes me go cross eyed.

Archived Post 02-23-2010 02:55 PM

Predestination Paradox.

We don't like Predestination Paradox.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:23 PM.