Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   4 days and still no response to a GM ticket? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=125777)

Archived Post 02-23-2010 08:24 PM

4 days and still no response to a GM ticket?

Honestly I am getting a bit upset that now I am stuck waiting on doing the only end game content due to a bug that I can not get a GM to respond to in FOUR days!!!!:mad:

Why can I not equip the very rare/purple weapon to my BO? Is there a warning that I missed somewhere that says that you can not do this??? :confused:

Again, why does it take FOUR+ days to respond to a ticket:confused:

Getting old folks, getting really old.

Archived Post 02-23-2010 08:48 PM

That is a bug that we have already acknowledged here on the forums that we are aware of, and working on.

As for why you have not received a reply yet, our customer service department is very busy with a lot of tickets at the moment. Unfortunately, this isn't something the GM team can even help you with. However, as I said, we are working hard on squashing that bug, and your BOffs should be able to equip those shiny new guns soon. :)

Archived Post 02-23-2010 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoxe
As for why you have not received a reply yet, our customer service department is very busy with a lot of tickets at the moment.

I've said it before, and I will say it again. Cryptic has the worst customer support in the industry by a very wide margin. And to accomplish that in this industry, frankly, takes an almost heroic quantity of apathy and incompetence.

Archived Post 02-23-2010 11:19 PM

I got 2 tickets with no replys. One is 8 days and one is 4 days. SO good luck.

Archived Post 02-24-2010 12:24 AM

yeah support just basicly S**ks got 2 tickets open now because i cant get the pvp daily anymore 8 days and counting now so thats 40 badges right now or should i say 1 shield array im already missed out on.

i got no hopes i render it will take around 20 days before support response like last time....

Archived Post 02-24-2010 12:36 AM

Oh c'mon. This thread gets a YellowName's attention, but this one still doesn't? Just what is the criteria?

Archived Post 02-24-2010 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatBriton
Oh c'mon. This thread gets a YellowName's attention, but this one still doesn't? Just what is the criteria?

Yes this thread got attention, now please contain your displeasure and make your own post. :)

As for on topic posts, I am more upset at the lack of CS than the actual item. There is not really any item in game that is so special that OMG I can't live without, mainly because there is nothing to do but that is for another post.

Archived Post 02-24-2010 08:04 AM

I'v got tickets from 8 days too so far too

Archived Post 02-24-2010 08:04 AM

At least in other MMOs a GM (or other rep/employee) would close the ticket and give you a response in your list of tickets. Currently I see Cryptic ignoring tickets. Tickets about stuck players and such don't get answered for a day, long past any usefulness.

Even during peak hours right after a brand new expansion was released, Turbine had their GMs answering tickets within 45 minutes. That turned into 2 hours tops for off-peak/early-morning times.I think Cryptic just did not employ the number of people they need to handle their customers. I feel sorry for the Cryptic employees because they're probably being forced to do the work of 2-3 people each. Bad management/executive decisions/planning.

Archived Post 02-24-2010 10:20 AM

4 days is nothing... lol i have an unread ticket that is 18 days + old :(.
and another one at 6 oder 7 days old.

i guess this says all ... VERY disapointing!