Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   I need to be reprimanded. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=126364)

Archived Post 02-24-2010 10:45 AM

I need to be reprimanded.
 
I was 45 minutes late for work today. I wanted to blame it on traffic, but I'm only a five minute walk from work. I wanted to blame it on my son, but he had left for school after I woke up. So I was honest and said to my employer/brother "Y'know that game you introduced me too....the one I was worried I'd get too addicted too."

My attempt to blame him failed too. Luckily i don't do it too often and he's kinda hooked too. Still, I should be punished and who better to do so than my STO peers. Come up with any kind of punishment you think is necessary. (Just don't expect a irresponsible &*^# like me to actually do it.)

Archived Post 02-24-2010 10:46 AM

Capulet should spank you.

Archived Post 02-24-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
I was 45 minutes late for work today. I wanted to blame it on traffic, but I'm only a five minute walk from work. I wanted to blame it on my son, but he had left for school after I woke up. So I was honest and said to my employer/brother "Y'know that game you introduced me too....the one I was worried I'd get too addicted too."

My attempt to blame him failed too. Luckily i don't do it too often and he's kinda hooked too. Still, I should be punished and who better to do so than my STO peers. Come up with any kind of punishment you think is necessary. (Just don't expect a irresponsible &*^# like me to actually do it.)

You are hereby fined 100,000 credits. Send them to me immediatly, and you will also have to add a demerit to your sig...

Archived Post 02-24-2010 10:50 AM

Your punishment will be at the whim of seven score beautiful women of loose morals, between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five, who all have a severe phobia of clothing of any kind.

They have all been denied contact with the outside world for a full year.

Their bodies will be lightly dusted with cocaine.

We find this to be the only fitting punishment for your crime.

Archived Post 02-24-2010 10:52 AM

Somebody say may name?? >.>

Late for work and you are on the forums???? Bakka! /swats Corban with a large wooden paddle

Back to work!

Archived Post 02-24-2010 10:52 AM

Your punishment will be at the whim of seven score beautiful women of loose morals, between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five, who all have a severe phobia of clothing of any kind.

They have all been denied contact with the outside world for a full year.

Their bodies will be lightly dusted with cocaine.

We find this to be the only fitting punishment for your crime.


In that case...tomorrow I'm going for 2 hours late.

Archived Post 02-24-2010 10:53 AM

First offence?

Make a round of tea.

Archived Post 02-24-2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chat
Capulet should spank you.

C-c-c-c-can I watch? >.> On second thought, nevermind. :p

Archived Post 02-24-2010 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JT26thES
C-c-c-c-can I watch? >.> On second thought, nevermind. :p

Don't make me hurt you. Really you don't need to, I'm already planning on it :p

Archived Post 02-24-2010 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 2200787)
Don't make me hurt you. Really you don't need to, I'm already planning on it :p

You may try. :D I'm like a knight in... uh... padded armor! YEAH!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:35 PM.