Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   The Path to 2409: 2384 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=12904)

Archived Post 12-31-2008 08:51 PM

The Path to 2409: 2384

Federation analysts say that a shakeup in the Romulan power structure has left the empire vulnerable to attack from within and without. Starfleet is dispatching additional ships to the border of the Neutral Zone and considers the Romulan situation one of the main threats to Federation safety and security.

Read more here!

Archived Post 01-01-2009 01:06 AM

I'm sure many in the Federation smiled at the news of Tal'aura' death. We can only hope the unification movement goes through so I can have my Trill/Romulan hybrid by 2409.

Archived Post 01-01-2009 01:14 AM

Love the story! Keep it going :)

Archived Post 01-01-2009 01:33 AM

Just hope that the Bajorans finaly become a part of the Federation, I also wonder why the Gorn just couldnt release the Klingon prisoners if they were acting against orders.

Archived Post 01-01-2009 01:35 AM

So they moved B4 to the Soong Institution huh? Shame. Hope they bring him back online soon. I did enjoy his part. Although I must say that I dont think that Sela should have been made Commander of the Fleet. Never really did like the way she ran things. It would also be nice to see what Wesley brings to the story. I was just looking on wikipedia and appearently he rejoined Starfleet and made it to Lt. Jr. Grade in Star Trek: Nemesis. What will happen to Wesley?

Archived Post 01-01-2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolcutus (Post 310429)
Just hope that the Bajorans finaly become a part of the Federation, I also wonder why the Gorn just couldnt release the Klingon prisoners if they were acting against orders.

Covering their collective butts. Thats why. Funny dont ya think? lol.

Archived Post 01-01-2009 01:37 AM

I had a feeling you'd give us an update today :D It's nice to get more future history.

Archived Post 01-01-2009 01:40 AM

What a nice way to begin 2009. thank you,really enjoyed it.

Hope in a year full of updates ;)

Archived Post 01-01-2009 01:46 AM

Yay woohoo! Great update...assassinations, Odo, and the prospect of maybe, possibly, reviving Data! YAY!

Archived Post 01-01-2009 02:11 AM

Happy New Year! Thanks for the story update :)

This is more interesting developments.

It would be very cool of the Soong Institute would be able to reactivate B-4 and improve his neural processes. If only they could download all of Data's memories into B-4 but unfortunately Data's memory banks were most likely lost in the explosion. :( It is interesting though, to think of B-4 operating within established parameters, and behaving like a Season 1 Data, full of curiosity and wonder at humanity.

The brief portion regarding the Klingon situation is also very interesting. It appears that the Gorn may meet the Klingon Defense Force in war. This may mean that the Gorn will be conquered then incorporated rather than peaceably recruited. Then again, will it play out that they fight each other for a while then in the process declare peace and team up? Sometimes the person you fight with initially turns out to be a good friend in the long run.