Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   So..how many of you are at work? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=133114)

Archived Post 03-04-2010 06:39 PM

So..how many of you are at work?

I'll admit..I have been off and on the forums all day (and almost everyday) and I am at work lol.

It is one fo the few places that is not blocked so eh why not, but i wanted to see how many others are out there getting a few good posts/reads in inbetween working.

Helps my 11 hour day go faster thats for sure.:cool:

Archived Post 03-04-2010 06:42 PM

I don't work, trying to fix that. I do however sometimes get on when I'm in class since the professors don't care if you have a computer.

Archived Post 03-04-2010 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demitrie
I'll admit..I have been off and on the forums all day (and almost everyday) and I am at work lol.

It is one fo the few places that is not blocked so eh why not, but i wanted to see how many others are out there getting a few good posts/reads in inbetween working.

ME....lol. I read the forums at work. Believe it or not its relaxing.

Archived Post 03-04-2010 06:46 PM

No internet access where I work, but I do browse the forums on my cell phone from time to time. Too bad I can't actually post from my cell... :(

Archived Post 03-04-2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demitrie

Right here!

From 7am to 3pm (Western Australia Time which it GMT +8) I am on a computer so I when It gets quiet (even when it doesn't) I just hop on here usually Ten Forward as I rarely stick my nose in any of the other forums.

It certainly does help pass the time!

Archived Post 03-04-2010 06:59 PM

I do get to sneak into ten forward a lot during this time of year. Customer traffic is light at this time. In a month or so things will likely pick up and you won't be so inundated with my constant posting.

Ten Forward is the only forum I visit. It think I've posted twice in other forums. At the moment I'm at home taking a break from responsibility.

Archived Post 03-04-2010 08:46 PM

i can neither confirm nor deny this.
>.>
<.<

Archived Post 03-04-2010 09:38 PM

I don't have time to brows the forums at work. I couldn't even if I did all the computers are too public.

Archived Post 03-05-2010 04:43 AM

I only browse the forums while at work. I work in the Support Service of the South African Police and was recently transferred from a big police station to a small one. Only enough work to keep me busy for 3 to 4 hours.

Archived Post 03-05-2010 04:49 AM

Housewife you *censor*! Work 24/7 lets see one of you guys pull that off. ;)