Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   So where is my Joined Trill? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=134976)

Archived Post 03-07-2010 09:30 PM

So where is my Joined Trill?
 
I was promised it was a bug a good long time ago (over a month) and there is still nothing to be seen to add it in on Klingon side...

C'est la vie...

Not paying until I get this option.

Archived Post 03-07-2010 09:47 PM

Still not in game but thanks for posting again.

Archived Post 03-07-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike111
Still not in game but thanks for posting again.

It needs to be brought up until its in there...otherwise it will get swept under the rug... :)

Archived Post 03-07-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lugh (Post 2324852)
It needs to be brought up until its in there...otherwise it will get swept under the rug... :)

I guess you wont be here that long, before its implemented.

Archived Post 03-07-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalnar
I guess you wont be here that long, before its implemented.

Its unlikely yes. I did promise Mr Emmert I'd give him another month if he got it done.

As he hasn't, I won't and there we are...

:D

Thankfully there will be less nerf klingons cries with me and other principled honorable folks about :p

Archived Post 03-08-2010 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lugh (Post 2324852)
It needs to be brought up until its in there...otherwise it will get swept under the rug... :)

And hopefully there will a deep dark dank hole under that rug as it gets swept under and it will disappear from all Klingon knowledge entirely.

Sorry guys LOL..I am soo NOT a fan of joined trill Klingon...ugh...just saying(typing) it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Its like....like...HERESY!

:)

Archived Post 03-08-2010 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QorChang (Post 2326890)
And hopefully there will a deep dark dank hole under that rug as it gets swept under and it will disappear from all Klingon knowledge entirely.

Sorry guys LOL..I am soo NOT a fan of joined trill Klingon...ugh...just saying(typing) it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Its like....like...HERESY!

:)

You made jadzia dax cry...we for the last frakking time are not talking about a klingon joined trill...we are talking about a Joined Trill IN THE KLINGON EMPIRE...

Sort of like those traitorous *****es you have in the federation claiming they are klingon...

Hey guys honda promised you both leather seats in your cars but I am not a fan of leather seats UGH...

Unbelievable how people can't allow others to get what they paid for...

Archived Post 03-08-2010 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lugh (Post 2331974)
You made jadzia dax cry...we for the last frakking time are not talking about a klingon joined trill...we are talking about a Joined Trill IN THE KLINGON EMPIRE...

Sort of like those traitorous *****es you have in the federation claiming they are klingon...

Hey guys honda promised you both leather seats in your cars but I am not a fan of leather seats UGH...

Unbelievable how people can't allow others to get what they paid for...

I still find it funny how some people think we want a klingon that's joined, like wtf thinking caps on people. Bumped the other thread but I care about this, apparently cryptic don't care though "**** klingons theirs like 5 of them" their mindset I guess.

Archived Post 03-09-2010 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockeryangel
I still find it funny how some people think we want a klingon that's joined, like wtf thinking caps on people. Bumped the other thread but I care about this, apparently cryptic don't care though "**** klingons theirs like 5 of them" their mindset I guess.

I just emailed Jackalope direct on this again :p

Archived Post 03-09-2010 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lugh (Post 2331974)
You made jadzia dax cry...we for the last frakking time are not talking about a klingon joined trill...we are talking about a Joined Trill IN THE KLINGON EMPIRE......

Really? hmm allow me to post headings from the OTHER Klingon Joined Trill post:

"have seen an update advising the Klingon Joined Trill is being worked on."

"Once Klingon Joined Trill is available will we get an additional character slot to use?"

Or how about your own post in the other thread:

"If there are fed klingons we can easily have klingon joined trills"

Now Once I researched the other thread and noted where in the thread you mentioned it wasnt a bumpy head trill you were talking about. And in this thread you havent mentioned it at all till just now, yet expect any and all readers to have seen all your previous posts? You mention Klingon Jopined trill, expect the average reader to misunderstand your actuall intent unless specified...thats not really a stretch ya know.
You post it in Klingon gameplay, you title it as Klingon Joined Trill not Joined Trill in the Klingon Empire.
It's an easy misunderstood, all things considered.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lugh (Post 2331974)
Sort of like those traitorous *****es you have in the federation claiming they are klingon...

Hey, no argument there, cant believe they would EVEN consider being in starfleet when at war with the Empire..must all be Klingon criminals or something! But hey I don't even like the idea of Orions, Naussicans or Gorns in the Empire as anything other than slaves. Let them have their own combined Faction I say..complete with their own ships.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Lugh (Post 2331974)
Unbelievable how people can't allow others to get what they paid for...

Did Cryptic actually say they were going to add Joined Trill to the Empire or just in the game? I would think if they didnt specifically say (and I don't know which is why I ask) then I would think the race would be a feddy thing.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:29 AM.