Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Im Back :) .... some raid stuff (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=135834)

Archived Post 03-09-2010 11:35 AM

Im Back :) .... some raid stuff
 
So.... Infected was fun the first run now my fleet and im sure many others have it on farm. We can do last room in under 7minutes and the whole mission in about an hour and 20min or less... I guess its not a bad raid for the first one.

On a side note would LOVE a STF that makes us fight a super cube... just sayin that would ROCK


EDIT: I was on vacation and it was a good vacation got a lot of stuff done in RL :P

Archived Post 03-09-2010 11:38 AM

Welcome back.

Archived Post 03-09-2010 11:41 AM

Its good to be back... for now lol

Archived Post 03-09-2010 11:43 AM

Is your signature still accurate? Oh and did you check out the Tribble Test Server notes?

Archived Post 03-09-2010 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaelinTerenes
Is your signature still accurate? Oh and did you check out the Tribble Test Server notes?

No my sig isnt accurate my Klingon is LTC 2 :P

Archived Post 03-09-2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LunaticWoda
So.... Infected was fun the first run now my fleet and im sure many others have it on farm. We can do last room in under 7minutes and the whole mission in about an hour and 20min or less... I guess its not a bad raid for the first one.

On a side note would LOVE a STF that makes us fight a super cube... just sayin that would ROCK


EDIT: I was on vacation and it was a good vacation got a lot of stuff done in RL :P

Every time someone calls this silly easy 5 man 'dungeon crawl'/instance a 'raid' i die a little inside.

Archived Post 03-09-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SithToker
Every time someone calls this silly easy 5 man 'dungeon crawl'/instance a 'raid' i die a little inside.

well its there version of a raid... granted yeah its not really worthy of being called endgame material but im not gonna complain to much about it being a short zerg fest :/

Archived Post 03-09-2010 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LunaticWoda
well its there version of a raid... granted yeah its not really worthy of being called endgame material but im not gonna complain to much about it being a short zerg fest :/

I've said it a dozen times in game that I'm going to get the devs to rename this STF Zergasborg

Archived Post 03-09-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LunaticWoda
well its there version of a raid... granted yeah its not really worthy of being called endgame material but im not gonna complain to much about it being a short zerg fest :/

Even they changed the name when they realized its silly to call a 5m a raid, Special Task Force ftw? :p

Archived Post 03-09-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramierez (Post 2337246)
I've said it a dozen times in game that I'm going to get the devs to rename this STF Zergasborg

ROFL

I approve!!! or maybe Zergabug? place is still hella buggy :(


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:56 PM.