Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   DEV Please Respond (Infected Bugged) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=136034)

Archived Post 03-09-2010 06:50 PM

DEV Please Respond (Infected Bugged)

I just finish Infected, and I did not get the completion. I did however submit a bug and GM ticket. I sent the ticket first but then I knew that the bug ticket took screenshots and I would like proof so I can get my badges. Please look into this as I just comitted 2 hours of my life to doing this and would like to see something from it. Be it virtual property.

Thanks
Mulciber

Archived Post 03-10-2010 09:07 AM

bump, dev please respond

Archived Post 03-10-2010 12:16 PM

I've seen this as a common thread, seen fleet members have this issue and you want to know what they respond with? A generic response saying to retake the mission, they've never been kind in this regard to our time and will not do anything to compensate so don't hold your breath. I've even heard one say they give you a walkthrough of how to drop and retake the mission. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Cryptic is not in the business of caring about our time....

Archived Post 03-10-2010 01:22 PM

Hopefully they will make it right. I've always defended this game...not that it needed defending. I personally as someone who has supported this game from OB to now. Would hope that they would try and make this right. I just hope I get a response from a person....soon.

Archived Post 03-10-2010 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tylendel7 (Post 2342185)
I've seen this as a common thread, seen fleet members have this issue and you want to know what they respond with? A generic response saying to retake the mission, they've never been kind in this regard to our time and will not do anything to compensate so don't hold your breath. I've even heard one say they give you a walkthrough of how to drop and retake the mission. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Cryptic is not in the business of caring about our time....

I agree in that my GM response was just that.

Archived Post 03-10-2010 09:03 PM

Well hopefully if they respond to this thread we all can shed some light on the subject. I really am not going to let this rest. Personally I dont mind paying money for ANYTHING that I enjoy doing. But I do have issue with time. Time is limited. Money can be spent, money you can get back. Time on the other hand you cant. That's my problem. Even if it was like a 10 minutes mission I wouldnt mine. But a 2 1/2 hour mission. Thats alot of my time that I would like to be compensated for or even let me know you are aware of the issue.

Archived Post 03-12-2010 08:31 AM

bump please

Archived Post 03-12-2010 10:28 AM

I complet the mission 4 times, and i get bugged 2 of thouse. Not even bother on conact a GM, looks like they dont care about our time.

Archived Post 03-12-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cerritouru (Post 2353622)
I complet the mission 4 times, and i get bugged 2 of thouse. Not even bother on conact a GM, looks like they dont care about our time.

This forum isn't for reporting bugs, or talking to the Developers.