Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Special Task Force: Infected reward of nothing (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=137036)

Archived Post 03-12-2010 04:41 AM

Special Task Force: Infected reward of nothing

ok so no idea cause no one even the new we are making it harder post does not state what is going on.
i did this mission last week and have not tried it since because i got nothing for it.
not a single drop in space nothing on the ground and no merits or medals or anything.
some loot did drop overall but it was all greens so others needed on them and i thought no big deal there will be more i was wrong. after 6 hours and 5 wipes on the queen the team gave up so it was all for nothing i guess.
what do you have to do to get the merits or the rewards? do you only get them after killing queen? how many do you get? and what loot drops from her ground items or ship items and what color and type?

if anyone has finished this and knows why it was or is so devoid of rewards feel free to let me know and for the love of good battiers and food should not be in this thing as a drop thats just a kick in the crotch.

Archived Post 03-12-2010 09:37 AM

You get 5 marks of valor, that in the future you are going to trade for something.
And the last boss drop a vary rare graund item (most of the time useless) and 2 greens items (most of the time MK-IX and useless).
I really hope that in the future, with 1 mark of valor you could buy a orion slave girl.. beacose if you need 10 marks of valor for one very rare pistol, i am going to be mad.

Archived Post 03-12-2010 01:29 PM

thanks for the info i guess for now its not really worth the time to do it

Archived Post 03-21-2010 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cerritouru (Post 2353678)
You get 5 marks of valor, that in the future you are going to trade for something.
And the last boss drop a vary rare graund item (most of the time useless) and 2 greens items (most of the time MK-IX and useless).
I really hope that in the future, with 1 mark of valor you could buy a orion slave girl.. beacose if you need 10 marks of valor for one very rare pistol, i am going to be mad.

The part with the Stuff is particulary true.
You only get the medalls for the first time of each substep until you finish the whole mission.

Means, if youve done it 99 times and couldnt get the queen down, youll get 2 Marks of Valor
(for the first comletion of the ground substep).

Archived Post 03-21-2010 10:14 AM

Special Task Force: Infected

far to hard to play all my team gived up after playing it for 8 hours most of the time in the room with 5 shields to many bugs team wiped out 20 times over:mad::mad:

Archived Post 03-21-2010 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cerritouru (Post 2353678)

Be ready to be dissapointed here. On tribble the weapons are 50 marks for one weapon that is worse than the drop on the end boss. They are a copy and paste of the honor/exploration ones with a 7.5% chance to do a little more damage vs borg. But other than that 10 times more expensive for the exact same thing. And you don't even want to know about the kits and shields ect the prices are insane and they are copy paste as well.

Archived Post 03-21-2010 04:49 PM

You're asking about rewards, yet you've never beaten it? Generally you have to FINISH a mission before you get a reward for it.

As far as drops go, that's for you and your team to discuss in terms of determining the Loot rules (round robin, need or greed, etc)