Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Please Fix The Galaxy!! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=137066)

Archived Post 03-12-2010 07:17 AM

Please Fix The Galaxy!!
 
"What's this?" you may be asking yourselves, "Why fix the galaxy, they did it last patch. I dont see anything wrong with it!"

Fire a dual phaser bank and you'll see what's wrong. Why the hell are hte galaxy's dual phasers coming out of hte side of the saucer. The Galaxy is the only "phaser array owning" ship that has the dual beams not firing from the phaser array itself. Please for the love of god, fix this. It looks downright stupid at the moment.

Archived Post 03-12-2010 12:48 PM

Doing a little skulking around to see what's up on this side of the game only to find this is what Fed players have to complain about.

Must be nice!

Meanwhile the Klingon faction is in a death spiral.

Archived Post 03-14-2010 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STObee
Doing a little skulking around to see what's up on this side of the game only to find this is what Fed players have to complain about.

Must be nice!

Meanwhile the Klingon faction is in a death spiral.

Klingon player : We'd like some content because there's nothing for us to do

Fed player : OMG our skirts are two inches too long, FIX NOW !

It is funny but since the guy in charge of fixing skirts are Cryptic isn't likely to be the same guy in charge of giving Klingon content, it's okay with me.

Archived Post 03-14-2010 08:21 AM

I donno... .Klingons might look good in Kilts :)

Archived Post 03-14-2010 07:37 PM

go back to QQing in the klingon section. The art team arent the same as the content delivery team.

Archived Post 03-15-2010 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by count23 (Post 2367208)
go back to QQing in the klingon section. The art team arent the same as the content delivery team.

Duh, really? And missions don't require any art?

So tell us, how many uniforms do the Feds have compared to the Klingons? And which faction is getting "off-duty clothes"? Why isn't the art department working on Klingon character customization instead of new stuff for the faction that already has like 6 times as much? Ditto for ship customization.

Feds get THREE new C-store playable spieces. Klingons get diddly. That would be the art dept again, right?


Grinding - so easy a Klingon can do it.

Archived Post 03-15-2010 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STObee
Duh, really? And missions don't require any art?

So tell us, how many uniforms do the Feds have compared to the Klingons? And which faction is getting "off-duty clothes"? Why isn't the art department working on Klingon character customization instead of new stuff for the faction that already has like 6 times as much? Ditto for ship customization.

Feds get THREE new C-store playable spieces. Klingons get diddly. That would be the art dept again, right?


Grinding - so easy a Klingon can do it.

I'm not going to bother debating this with you, every moment you QQ more about it in threads to draw them off topic is anothe minute i lose respect for you types of players. Go back and pester the devs in the klingon forums, this is the federation one.

Archived Post 03-16-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STObee
Doing a little skulking around to see what's up on this side of the game only to find this is what Fed players have to complain about.

Must be nice!

Meanwhile the Klingon faction is in a death spiral.

They are making Klingon content, it takes time. You are getting exploration/oppression missions next patch and they are going to add episode content for you in the future.

They have not even mentioned fixing weapon hard points and that is something that is extremely easy to do in a short amount of time.

Archived Post 03-18-2010 01:18 AM

I love the whole, oh we have it worse so you shouldnt complain about anything attitude.



I have a Klingon and it seems to me the only problem is how long it takes to queue up, that seems to be the main problem for taking so long to level. You get tons of pvp missions.



Federation doesnt have all that much content either, not at Rear Admiral anyway where it matters.

Archived Post 03-18-2010 03:38 AM

Ok so this is the Ferd side, and Klingons can't talk about their issues. That I'll agree about, so Fed topics..

Who's gonna make a Pakled?

Where we gonna take our off duty uniform first. Risa, or Vulcan?

You see that new Dabo girl at Quarks on DS9?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:49 AM.