Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Scheduled Maintenance (March 15, 2010) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=138393)

Archived Post 03-14-2010 10:15 PM

Scheduled Maintenance (March 15, 2010)
 
The Star Trek Online Server will be brought down for an update at 10:00 GMT/3:00 AM Pacific Time on Monday, March 15th, 2010. The estimated downtime is an hour and a half.
Thank you, The Star Trek Online Team

UPDATE: Maintenance is complete, servers are back online.

Archived Post 03-14-2010 10:32 PM

woo patch notes?

Archived Post 03-14-2010 11:10 PM

Yay for update!

Archived Post 03-15-2010 02:02 AM

I'm not complaining but the 45 day patch falls short by three days unless they are taking the head start into factor then the three days are the 15 I just cant wait to see what new ships and species that are coming out

Archived Post 03-15-2010 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-Commander-Of-Daedalus
I'm not complaining but the 45 day patch falls short by three days unless they are taking the head start into factor then the three days are the 15 I just cant wait to see what new ships and species that are coming out

It's all listed for the most part on the season one: common ground notes on the website and a lot of it is also on the tribble server.

My question would be this - Does this mean BOTH are going down (holodeck and tribble) or just holodeck? Also if it's just holodeck can that be put into when you guys do maintenance as well so we know if it's both or one? :)

Archived Post 03-15-2010 02:59 AM

I don't think they are applying a patch,, read the message it does not say "to apply a new patch" or anything along those lines. Probably just doing maintenance.

Archived Post 03-15-2010 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrypticOps
The Star Trek Online Server will be brought down for an update at 10:00 GMT/3:00 AM Pacific Time on Monday, March 15th, 2010. The estimated downtime is an hour and a half.
Thank you, The Star Trek Online Team

Update = Patch, is it not, Olem? :P

Archived Post 03-15-2010 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olem (Post 2368765)
I don't think they are applying a patch,, read the message it does not say "to apply a new patch" or anything along those lines. Probably just doing maintenance.

it says "for an update".

tho i very much doubt it will be anything important as the downtime is only estimated to be one and a half hour.

Archived Post 03-15-2010 03:15 AM

Dont mind Olem, He lost his glasses...

Archived Post 03-15-2010 03:19 AM

This update is for maintenance. We have seen an abnormal amount of server crashes (I am sure you have noticed) and this maintenance is to help resolve that.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:54 AM.