||03-17-2010 05:33 PM
Tips for posting a serious thread in Ten Forward.
What? You thought I'd have some tips? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
1. Don't expect serious replies right away. "We're all a little looney
2. Grow a thick skin.
3. Don't expect serious replies after day 1.
4. Bump your post, if we don't incessantly bump it for you.
5. Don't expect any serious replies after day 2.
6. Don't explode with delight when someone, usually not a regular finally gives you a serious reply.
7. Don't expect any more serious replies.
That's all the tips I can think of. Anyone else?