Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   TOS Uniforms FYI 10nites (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=143998)

Archived Post 03-26-2010 03:50 PM

TOS Uniforms FYI 10nites
 
I know few of us brave the harshness of the "serious" threads due to all the flamings and such so hopefully the Mods will understand my reason for posting this here. Pure love for my fellow 10nites. Head to the link bellow and register to receive the TOS uniform free.

http://www.massiveonlinegamer.com/game-code
Oh and the site doesn't like modzilla/Firefox. you have to use the Microsoft browser to log in. *muah* waves

Archived Post 03-26-2010 04:06 PM

worked fine for me on mozilla a few days ago when this was posted elsewhere :)

Archived Post 03-26-2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woebetide
worked fine for me on mozilla a few days ago when this was posted elsewhere :)

ditto this. Firefox and WinXP.

Archived Post 03-26-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 2447492)
Oh and the site doesn't like modzilla/Firefox. you have to use the Microsoft browser to log in. *muah* waves

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woebetide
worked fine for me on mozilla a few days ago when this was posted elsewhere :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tripp_Hazzard
ditto this. Firefox and WinXP.

I call "shenanigans"! This also worked fine in Firefox for me, in Windows 7, with a goat, on a boat, eating green eggs and ham!

Archived Post 03-26-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold-Rush (Post 2447649)
I call "shenanigans"! This also worked fine in Firefox for me, in Windows 7, with a goat, on a boat, eating green eggs and ham!

How did they taste?

Archived Post 03-26-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintHazard (Post 2447665)
How did they taste?

They tasted good with the goat.

Tasted good on a boat.

Tasted swell in a plane.

Tasted fine in the Rain.

I love it, Sam I am.

I will always love, Green Eggs and Ham!







(Actually, tasted better with lime!)

Archived Post 03-26-2010 04:28 PM

And with that, this thread is now about Dr. Seuss.

I have a sneaking suspicion he's not a real doctor.

Archived Post 03-26-2010 04:29 PM

Well it didn't work for me and so help me I will pistol whip the next person that says shenanigans

Archived Post 03-26-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capulet (Post 2447708)
Well it didn't work for me and so help me I will pistol whip the next person that says shenanigans

Shenanigans!

...

What? I like to live dangerously.

Archived Post 03-26-2010 04:32 PM

i call firefox...in sox


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:27 AM.