Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Klingon gameplay/missions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=144729)

Archived Post 03-27-2010 04:15 PM

Klingon gameplay/missions
 
How about some missions for klingons with a little plot instead of just pvp, I thought that was supposed to be a major part of the last patch....:mad:

Archived Post 03-27-2010 06:06 PM

We did get them. There are sector exploration missions available to all ranks. Check your KDF contact list.

Archived Post 03-28-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Stig (Post 2459190)
We did get them. There are sector exploration missions available to all ranks. Check your KDF contact list.

Ah yes, shoot five boxes along a line. How pve-ish. It's too bad 75% of those missions are bugged on ground and in space.

Archived Post 03-28-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DIMadman (Post 2466350)
Ah yes, shoot five boxes along a line. How pve-ish. It's too bad 75% of those missions are bugged on ground and in space.

Report the bugs if you find them. All of my exploration missions worked, I haven't had a problem completing one mission.

Archived Post 03-28-2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Stig (Post 2467292)
Report the bugs if you find them. All of my exploration missions worked, I haven't had a problem completing one mission.

I've put in about 7 tickets and bug reports already.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:31 AM.