Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   If you wanna be a space pirate you have to sit through this film.. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=149935)

Archived Post 04-11-2010 11:29 AM

If you wanna be a space pirate you have to sit through this film..
 
If you wanna be a space pirate on ten forward you have to be hard enough to sit through this movie....twice....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xobQgpgBTcM

Archived Post 04-11-2010 11:39 AM

Kristy McNichol was yummy in her day. :D

Archived Post 04-11-2010 11:43 AM

[shudder]

Thank Grue I don't want to be a Space Pirate.

Archived Post 04-11-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sacerd (Post 2540897)
If you wanna be a space pirate on ten forward you have to be hard enough to sit through this movie....twice....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xobQgpgBTcM

I did sit though it when I was a kid, several times. It explains a lot when you think about it.

*One eye twitches*

Archived Post 04-11-2010 11:56 AM

Dude my sister used to watch that movie a million friggen times a week with her friends....it kinda made me a little twitchy as well. :mad:
I would not have been so traumatized if they had not tattooed that map on my back....

Archived Post 04-11-2010 12:10 PM

well i made it through movie.......utters arg sticks an eyepatch on and grabs cutlass

Archived Post 04-11-2010 12:13 PM

but i hope you don't mean this kind of space pirate :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb-zPKidVVQ

have to suffer that everytime my niece visits

Archived Post 04-11-2010 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi (Post 2541103)
but i hope you don't mean this kind of space pirate :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb-zPKidVVQ

have to suffer that everytime my niece visits

Thankfully my five year old niece stoped watching Kirby: Fight to the finish every time she visits me... She visits me every friday and I'm the one who watches her.

Archived Post 04-11-2010 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tripp_Hazzard
[shudder]

Thank Grue I don't want to be a Space Pirate.

I hear that!

Archived Post 04-11-2010 01:44 PM

Also required watching if you want to be a space pirate. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-YZ8WOU1-w


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:29 PM.