Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Access Denied, or No Poll Position for me. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=152185)

Archived Post 04-20-2010 03:57 PM

Access Denied, or No Poll Position for me.

I just tried to post a poll and wasn't allowed. :(

Or course with TF just above, I can't blame the Devs really. I know I'd be starting a few..Like the one I'm going to start here. It may take a long time to count the results when I close it but they got me all fired up to start it so here I GO!

POLL: What do you think of polls.

A: Have yet to meet a poll I didn't like.

B: I've had a few experiences with polls that were less than pleasant.

C: I feel rather neutral about polls. Some are good, some are bad.

D: I'd like polls if they'd ever bother to call me up sometime, but its the same old thing. You submit your answer, have a nice talk and cuddle, then next day you never hear from them again.

E: I hate every single stinking poll I've ever met!!!

Archived Post 04-20-2010 05:24 PM

F: Polls are better in clubs...

Archived Post 04-20-2010 05:25 PM

G: Hey, I orderderd a cheeseburger!

Archived Post 04-20-2010 05:37 PM

*Applauds*

True TF'er, de-railing anything they ca...

*Gets crushed by a de-railed train.*

Archived Post 04-20-2010 06:05 PM

C...................

Archived Post 04-20-2010 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
I just tried to post a poll and wasn't allowed. :(

Or course with TF just above, I can't blame the Devs really. I know I'd be starting a few..Like the one I'm going to start here. It may take a long time to count the results when I close it but they got me all fired up to start it so here I GO!

POLL: What do you think of polls.

A: Have yet to meet a poll I didn't like.

B: I've had a few experiences with polls that were less than pleasant.

C: I feel rather neutral about polls. Some are good, some are bad.

D: I'd like polls if they'd ever bother to call me up sometime, but its the same old thing. You submit your answer, have a nice talk and cuddle, then next day you never hear from them again.

E: I hate every single stinking poll I've ever met!!!

A: Because I never get polled because even the people who give polls realize I am crazy.

Archived Post 04-20-2010 07:43 PM

A.

I love polls. Constantly asking people who haven't bothered to really think about something to share their uninformed opinion about that which they have not thought. Yay!!! Then we can total these up as if a mass of uninformed opinions gives validity and weight to the opinions.

My favorite part though is the way this gives participants some illusion that their opinions have some real effect on whatever the outcome of the question might be.

*At this point the vein in Teacherguy's brain explodes. His stroke does severely limit his motor control, but he was a klutz before. The upside of the cerebrovascular event is that his cognition is shifted in such a way that he goes to his Happy Place for awhile*:)

Archived Post 04-21-2010 07:56 PM

D, please

Archived Post 04-21-2010 07:57 PM

D

No one ever calls me back :(

Archived Post 04-23-2010 07:28 AM

H. Polls are a blight upon the face of the Imperium and must be purged! This is not a democracy! VENERATE THE IMMORTAL EMPEROR!