Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Avatar the Movie (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=152935)

Archived Post 04-23-2010 08:37 PM

All I have to say is...OMG

I never got a chance to see it in theatres at all :(

So i bought it tonight, grabbed some pizza and some pop and watched it finally. OMG what a GREAT....no what an EPIC movie. I loved it from the start to the finish. I even..ahem...got abit misty in a few spots. It has to be one of my new top 10 if not #1 movies now :)

Archived Post 04-23-2010 08:47 PM

I saw something on the Internet within the last week or so that Avatar should be coming back to theatres. I don't remember where I read it. I think once the other 3-D movies run their course they will put Avatar back in.

I just googled it and it is already playing at several theatres in and around Dallas, Texas.

Also, don't get confused with Avatar, The Last Airbender. It will be coming out 2 July 2010 as The Last Airbender.

Archived Post 04-23-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eyejon (Post 2592894)
I saw something on the Internet within the last week or so that Avatar should be coming back to theatres. I don't remember where I read it. I think once the other 3-D movies run their course they will put Avatar back in.

I just googled it and it is already playing at several theatres in and around Dallas, Texas.

Also, don't get confused with Avatar, The Last Airbender. It will be coming out 2 July 2010 as The Last Airbender.

Really, going back to theatres nice. But you know with people bumpin yah and stuff and people maken noice ill just watch it at home lol

Yeah the Last Airbender looks really good too.

Archived Post 04-23-2010 09:09 PM

I saw in in I-max 3D, The guy next to me was killed by a spear, and the top row was hit with a heat seeking missile.

Archived Post 04-23-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceFork
I saw in in I-max 3D, The guy next to me was killed by a spear, and the top row was hit with a heat seeking missile.

NO WAY! ohh god are you ok, did you manage to finish watching the movie without gettin blood and smoke on you...iam just glad your ok and you had a great time lol

ohh btw how are the dead people :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Archived Post 04-23-2010 09:17 PM

If you go to the movies and don't come back with a little bit of blood on you, you went to the wrong movie.

Archived Post 04-24-2010 01:27 AM

yup filmed wil be released for UK on 28th iv'e already pre ordered it :D

Archived Post 04-24-2010 01:59 AM

This one is worth going to the 3-D imax for...

we went this last march, the theater is a brand new imax 3-d and the showing was still packed.
we got there without realizing any of this and just barely got in on the last few seats...

got stuck in the front row.. but that just made it better.
I skootched (yes, a technical term) down in the seat, leaned my head back, and just let the movie fill my entire field of vision.

WOW.

some of the new 3-D stuff is just the characters in 3-D (I heard from a friend clash of the titans is this way)... NOT Avatar. The leaves floating down around you, the animals charging out at you, spears, missiles.... all of it.

Archived Post 04-26-2010 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
All I have to say is...OMG

I never got a chance to see it in theatres at all :(

So i bought it tonight, grabbed some pizza and some pop and watched it finally. OMG what a GREAT....no what an EPIC movie. I loved it from the start to the finish. I even..ahem...got abit misty in a few spots. It has to be one of my new top 10 if not #1 movies now :)

I love it so much I have at least 1 Na'vi on each of my starships.

Archived Post 04-26-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trackor
I love it so much I have at least 1 Na'vi on each of my starships.

Normally, I'm not too crazy about people making random sci-fi characters in an already established universe... But if that's your Na'vi as your avatar, I can make an exception. Extremely well done! :D