Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Missions with the Enterprise -E (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=153104)

Archived Post 04-25-2010 12:53 AM

Missions with the Enterprise -E

title says it all. Do you think there should be missions or STF's with Captain Data and the Enterprise -E. We've already had one with the original Enterprise, so why not with the current one? Post your thoughts below.

Archived Post 04-25-2010 01:32 AM

Pre-Alpha, Cryptic stated that they wanted the Enterprise-E to be a hub, where you could get missions. So they very well could re-implement this idea when ship's interiors are added.

Archived Post 04-26-2010 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_of_the_Ironclad
title says it all. Do you think there should be missions or STF's with Captain Data and the Enterprise -E. We've already had one with the original Enterprise, so why not with the current one? Post your thoughts below.

off topic, but love your sig.

Dr. WHO fan are we?

Archived Post 04-26-2010 02:35 AM

I'd love to see the Enterprise-E ingame.

Perhaps located away from Earth Spacedock, where it's orbiting a planet? Or maybe in a shipyard, with repairs - that way, we could have a "retake the Enterprise", or a "help the Enterprise".

Archived Post 04-26-2010 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tribblerancher (Post 2598552)
off topic, but love your sig.

Dr. WHO fan are we?

Yes, well done sir. Have some fish fingers and custard.

Archived Post 04-27-2010 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGDawson (Post 2598672)
I'd love to see the Enterprise-E ingame.

Perhaps located away from Earth Spacedock, where it's orbiting a planet? Or maybe in a shipyard, with repairs - that way, we could have a "retake the Enterprise", or a "help the Enterprise".

No... Not another 'Defend the USS Enterprise' Mission... I still have a shock from seing 23rd D7 cruisers as formiddable foe for 25th century ships...AND the Enterprise surving a full scale attack of the Worvig....
Because that would be the result of your suggestion...

Archived Post 04-27-2010 03:26 PM

yes, so long as the artists fix the model so it looks like the enterprise E. I would love to meet the crew of it (and data, holy crap data).

Archived Post 04-27-2010 03:50 PM

Yes lets save the Enterprise-E 3 times like we saved DS9! First, we save it from the klingons, then we save it from the tribbles, then we save it from themselves?

Make it happen Cryptic!

I personally would like it if the Enterprise came to save me, like the one with the Defiant. I do like the idea of the hub too, but please, the Flagship of the Federation shouldn't be as incompetent as the DS9 crew (SERIOUSLY?!? 3 TIMES?!?).

Archived Post 04-28-2010 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redlaser92 (Post 2604603)
Yes lets save the Enterprise-E 3 times like we saved DS9! First, we save it from the klingons, then we save it from the tribbles, then we save it from themselves?

Make it happen Cryptic!

I personally would like it if the Enterprise came to save me, like the one with the Defiant. I do like the idea of the hub too, but please, the Flagship of the Federation shouldn't be as incompetent as the DS9 crew (SERIOUSLY?!? 3 TIMES?!?).

Quoute Engineering officer aboard DS9:
"if you ask me the federation should have scrapped this pile of junk and built a new Federation Station near the wormhole"
I fully agree.
DS9 got boarded 3 times in a row while it took the klingons (taken from the SB 24 Video) Days or even weeks to board SB24...

Archived Post 04-28-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt_Dracon_Darknight (Post 2607814)
Quoute Engineering officer aboard DS9:
"if you ask me the federation should have scrapped this pile of junk and built a new Federation Station near the wormhole"
I fully agree.
DS9 got boarded 3 times in a row while it took the klingons (taken from the SB 24 Video) Days or even weeks to board SB24...

oh come on guys, its just a plot device.