Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   star trek next generation female uniforms -one piece dress (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=154621)

Archived Post 05-01-2010 06:52 AM

star trek next generation female uniforms -one piece dress

HI

just wanted to ask if its possible to have the one piece dresses?

They seem to be only seen in the early seasons of The Next Generation, i've seen its used by both gendars but looks best on female crewe.

Archived Post 05-01-2010 07:45 AM

*Prepares to give a really incomplete answer*

They are definitely available, but I don't remember off-hand if they're a pre-order unlock or random reward for some other fancy status.

If I were currently able to load the game (I'm busy using my processing power to copy home videos) I would investigate further for you. In the meantime, just be aware that yes, some people do possess the ability to use relatively early TNG uniforms (though perhaps not season 1 or 2--definitely seasons 3-7).

Archived Post 05-01-2010 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evhelm (Post 2620828)
*Prepares to give a really incomplete answer*

They are definitely available, but I don't remember off-hand if they're a pre-order unlock or random reward for some other fancy status.

If I were currently able to load the game (I'm busy using my processing power to copy home videos) I would investigate further for you. In the meantime, just be aware that yes, some people do possess the ability to use relatively early TNG uniforms (though perhaps not season 1 or 2--definitely seasons 3-7).

I think he means the dress the female (and male :D) background chracters wore in the first and second season of TNG.

Archived Post 05-01-2010 12:33 PM

Troi was wearing one during Encounter At Farpoint, too. And if I remember correctly, they were only worn during Season One, and there's a reason they didn't make it the cut for the next season. Because they were ugly as sin.

Archived Post 05-02-2010 04:55 PM

So far the only one piece dresses are the redone TOS ones. Those are excellent. I would imagine that eventually the TNG ones will be added.

Archived Post 05-02-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCSlyman (Post 2621610)
Because they were ugly as sin.

Especially on guys. Maybe ok on a decent looking woman. Whoever had the idea to cast Marina Sirtis as "eye candy" was obviously drunk or stoned. :confused:

Archived Post 05-02-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrasil
Especially on guys. Maybe ok on a decent looking woman. Whoever had the idea to cast Marina Sirtis as "eye candy" was obviously drunk or stoned. :confused:

I'll agree with you through seasons 1 and 2. But after that... and especially Season 7 and on, she is a beauty.

Gates McFadden still outshines her, though. But then, I've got a thing for redheads.

Archived Post 05-02-2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCSlyman (Post 2625990)
I'll agree with you through seasons 1 and 2. But after that... and especially Season 7 and on, she is a beauty.

:confused:
:eek:

Seriously? Her accent was kinda hot, but ech on the rest.

Archived Post 05-02-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrasil
:confused:
:eek:

Seriously? Her accent was kinda hot, but ech on the rest.

Well, to me, there was a certain quality in her look. Especially when they got her out of the skimpy body suits (they really didn't flatter her at all). But yeah, I just found her a very attractive woman.

Archived Post 05-03-2010 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCSlyman (Post 2626274)
Well, to me, there was a certain quality in her look. Especially when they got her out of the skimpy body suits (they really didn't flatter her at all). But yeah, I just found her a very attractive woman.

suum cuique