Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   qIl QaQ jajvam (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=155015)

Archived Post 05-03-2010 07:30 AM

qIl QaQ jajvam
 
nuqneH Cryptic

qIl QaQ jajvam

qa bup


:p

Archived Post 05-03-2010 11:48 AM

Fairly certain that isn't narn.

Archived Post 05-03-2010 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roach (Post 2627565)
Fairly certain that isn't narn.

HIja', HISlaH Narn

Narn Da QeH

qIm QopmpH Narn

vaj qa bup

:D

Archived Post 05-03-2010 02:25 PM

DUDE! You touch your wife with those hands!

Archived Post 05-03-2010 05:22 PM

Hoch jIH laH jatlh 'oH quv Daq lIj tuq

Archived Post 05-03-2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khern (Post 2628833)
Hoch jIH laH jatlh 'oH quv Daq lIj tuq

/universal translator on

Translate for them if you wish, I shall not speak in their language. ;)

/universal translator off

jah batlh Khern

Archived Post 05-03-2010 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narn
HIja', HISlaH Narn

Narn Da QeH

qIm QopmpH Narn

vaj qa bup

:D

Translation
Your mother is a tribble and your father smells of eldeberry.

Come back you Federation wipers of other people's bottoms and we shall taunt you some more!

End translation


You should be using Klingon emoticons. {{:-(

Archived Post 05-03-2010 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STObee
Translation
Your mother is a tribble and your father smells of eldeberry.

Come back you Federation wipers of other people's bottoms and we shall taunt you some more!

End translation


You should be using Klingon emoticons. {{:-(

bIjatlh 'e' yImev, STObee

Da verengan Ha'DIbaH

Hab SoSlI' Quch!

Archived Post 05-04-2010 05:02 AM

???
 
I would think KDF discussions would be as follows:

1. Point disruptor at fedbear
2. Shoot fedbear
3 Fedbear dies, discussion over

That's at least my viewpoint of how I converse w/ them.

Archived Post 05-04-2010 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arcian_Darkrobe (Post 2630046)
I would think KDF discussions would be as follows:

1. Point disruptor at fedbear
2. Shoot fedbear
3 Fedbear dies, discussion over

That's at least my viewpoint of how I converse w/ them.

/universal translator on

You know I never could figure out why if Star Fleet had a universal translator running at all times, they could hear klingons speak in their native tongues. Wouldn't the translator translate that as well? Anyways...

/universal translator off

nuqneH Cryptic

qIl QaQ jajvam

qa bup


:p


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:30 PM.