Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Rear Admiral left with nothing to do (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=155496)

Archived Post 05-05-2010 01:12 PM

Rear Admiral left with nothing to do

Yes im prepared for all the trolls spouting here (you dont know how to use bo your $%$ etc etc)

All i have left is dailys and raid missions.

Now daily pvp great except the 4/15 ones all update the daily 0/3 ones dont tried doing every pvp get credit for the 15 ones but not dailys(tried dropping them etc etc) filled ticket got sto is a mmo (yeah never when did this happen i never new)

Raid at last section of infected (yeah been told 100000000000 times how easy it is)
1 struggle to even asemble a team
2 even harder find a team to play as a team (im a sci officer in sci ship so you really need to be team member-but due cryptics design eng and tacs have just tanked there way through game mostly solo)

spent 20 minuites watching 3 amazing tacs killing borg in queens room while me and someone else sat outside forcefield watching them. after umpteen atempts tell them what to do. i whent to space doc they where still there. (they could be fighting on even now)

3 fleet missions are just tedious respawning hell i dont want to kill 150 romulans turn round and kill 150 more big dig more like a big bore

4 raid missions game makes majority of it space then get to supposed end game and its a mario platform game with trash camera and controls that wouldnt look out of place on an atari jaguar.

And before you go on how easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy infected is and ce etc how come no one does them again mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. (probally same people that got starbase 24 lvl capped)

go on trolls tell me how rubbish i am

away to play mario practice for new sto

Archived Post 05-05-2010 01:15 PM

I agree, been at lvl cap since a few weeks after launch. I am hopeing season 2 and 3 bring more to the game, and not just more STFs for us.

Archived Post 05-05-2010 01:16 PM

Have you considered inviting five of your friends to play?

Archived Post 05-05-2010 01:17 PM

Best advice I could give, is.

try PVP if that is your thing, or join a fleet. granted I'm not Admiral yet, so that is the best I can give.

you could also take a break for a few weeks. go and play another game, rest yourself from STO for a bit.

( halo reach beta is out now ) that's the best I can give you.

Archived Post 05-05-2010 01:17 PM

just ran the ds9 fleet action here... got first place :D reward was pants! stupid stun pistol.... need a better reward plox :D .. mirror uniforms, some crazy cool belt... a cool kit.. somthing worth competing for

Archived Post 05-05-2010 01:19 PM

I play 7 different MMOs. Between them I must have some 30-40 characters at level cap with nothing left to do but PvP, Raid, Redo, or sit and wait for the games to add more content. I'm not really sure what people expected to be different in STO. At least we know RA6-10 is coming.

Archived Post 05-05-2010 01:19 PM

Instead of quitting, why not take a look at this and add to it or give feedback on it.

As an admiral, what do you want to be doing in the game.

Archived Post 05-05-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainQuirk (Post 2636214)
Instead of quitting, why not take a look at this and add to it or give feedback on it.

As an admiral, what do you want to be doing in the game.

i wanna be a terran empire admiral.. or whatever the undine admirality is ? :O

Archived Post 05-05-2010 01:44 PM

Start a new character and raise it up to Admiral. It gives you a chance to try out a new career and a new type of ship.

Archived Post 05-05-2010 01:48 PM

I get the general premise that he is upset with the game. But beyond that I have no idea wtf he just said.