Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Poll: Should the Galaxy-X remain exclusive to the referral program? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=155549)

Archived Post 05-05-2010 05:41 PM

Poll: Should the Galaxy-X remain exclusive to the referral program?

One of the main points Cryptic has emphasized in various interviews is that they listen to their players. And TBH, they've done a pretty good job so far. For example, the game launched without PvE for Klingons, the community requested it, and they have started to deliver and have more in the works. The game launched with a pretty lame crafting system, but people expressed their desires and Cryptic is reworking it. The list goes on and on from the DP to the difficulty slider to end game content.

However, a new issue has arisen that people are voicing their concerns about; namely the Galaxy-X ship introduced through the referral program. Cryptic has made a pattern thus far of listening to the players, and thats a good thing. So lets have an unofficial poll to show how the community feels about this issue, so Cryptic can have another opportunity to prove they are listening:

Should the Galaxy-X remain exclusive to the referral program?

After you vote, please share your thoughts.

Archived Post 05-05-2010 05:41 PM

no,but honestly. they're not gonna listen to you.

Archived Post 05-05-2010 05:45 PM

If Cryptic have any regard for their players at all, they will change their decision on this.

Archived Post 05-05-2010 05:46 PM

no it should never have been made "exclusive" to the program.

Archived Post 05-05-2010 05:50 PM

Can we not start another thread about this? There are already 3 of them going two of the riot threads. Hasn't even been 72 hours since the announcement was made and this subject is already starting to get on my nerves.

This thread isn't going to end well.

Archived Post 05-05-2010 05:50 PM

No, it shouldn't remain exclusive, it should be purchasable at a shipyard with any other T5 ship. Save Cryptics non canon ubercruisers for referral rewards and whatnot.

Archived Post 05-05-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_illustrious_q
Can we not start another thread about this? There are already 3 of them going two of the riot threads. Hasn't even been 72 hours since the announcement was made and this subject is already starting to get on my nerves.

Too bad. This is the kind of thing that needs to be nipped in the bud NOW.
More topics means more people at Cryptic are aware that we, the players, are upset about this.

Archived Post 05-05-2010 05:53 PM

No, it just means that the same people are posting their same complaints in several different topics about it, espiceally since at least one of the previous 3 hasn't left page 1.

Archived Post 05-05-2010 05:53 PM

Quote:

This thread isn't going to end well.

Sorry its getting on your nerves, but at least with a poll you can see exact numbers with one click instead of reading every page of a thread. If it really does bother you though, I would recommend exercising your free will and not clicking on a thread related to a subject you dont want to read about.

Archived Post 05-05-2010 05:54 PM

Quote:

No, it just means that the same people are posting their same complaints in several different topics about it, espiceally since at least one of the previous 3 hasn't left page 1.

I've counted at least 10 different people posting their thoughts against this in the last 20 minutes.
I'm really sick of some people trotting out the "eeeh it's just teh same people over and over!" misinformation.