Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Referrals Engage! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=155882)

Archived Post 05-07-2010 07:46 AM

Referrals Engage!

Please, start up the referral program ASAP. I have people waiting for invites to the game and many of them already downloaded the client.

Archived Post 05-07-2010 09:54 AM

We're working on it! Should be up soon, probably a couple of hours.

Archived Post 05-07-2010 10:16 AM

Thanks for the update, I've got people downloading the client and waiting to go. I wish I had realized it was so small though in terms of demo content, I'm really going to have to push this like a salesman to get people to buy it. :P

Archived Post 05-07-2010 01:44 PM

It appears to be operational now, GM_Destra please can you tell us why we can only refer 5 people?

I was under the impression that we would be able to refer as many people as we would choose to.

Archived Post 05-07-2010 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alecto (Post 2644650)
It appears to be operational now, GM_Destra please can you tell us why we can only refer 5 people?

I was under the impression that we would be able to refer as many people as we would choose to.

Its only 5 at a time, as you send them you get more once they accept. So its not 5 ever..so much as only five to send at any one time.

Archived Post 05-07-2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GM_Destra
We're working on it! Should be up soon, probably a couple of hours.

Well its up and running, I got my brother referred, and he used the retail key I bought him and even bought him a months subscription.. HOWEVER, I have only recieved the retail key referral bonuses so far, not the bonuses for his months subscription paid for.

I should have gotten the Recruiter title, EMH boff and 400 cryptic points but havent got any of those.. any idea whats happening Destra?

I ticketed it but, that was almost an hour ago and still waiting (and no I gm ticket'ed it not bug reported it)

Archived Post 05-07-2010 02:15 PM

Cheers!

Thanks very much NeoWolf dude, much appreciated, I was holding off sending invites until now.

Archived Post 05-07-2010 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoWolf (Post 2644710)
Its only 5 at a time, as you send them you get more once they accept. So its not 5 ever..so much as only five to send at any one time.

What if they never accept? How would I manage that?

Archived Post 05-07-2010 03:16 PM

"Refer a Friend" program Engaged!

I have sent out my 5 invites to 5 of my friends who I think will have the greatest chance of giving STO a try and now all I can do is wait, while hoping that they all except the invites. :)

/Fingers crossed

Archived Post 05-07-2010 08:03 PM

sent out 6 invites, 1 of which has upgraded :) ty friend lol. and the rest accepted now just waiting to get them to upgrade *gets paintball gun on the ready* UPGRADE I tell you lol.