Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Fleet tag (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=156652)

Archived Post 05-10-2010 08:13 AM

Fleet tag
 
ok i have one simple request...how abought cryptic give us are fleet name over or under are charecter name.....this one cant be that hard to put in!......

lots have asked for this in CB and OB and still nothing!

Archived Post 05-10-2010 09:32 AM

I agreed with you.
We need the fleet tag badly

Archived Post 05-10-2010 09:40 AM

Absolutely!

Archived Post 05-10-2010 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vorcain
ok i have one simple request...how abought cryptic give us are fleet name over or under are charecter name.....this one cant be that hard to put in!......

lots have asked for this in CB and OB and still nothing!

I and few others have already requested this with Cryptic and far as we have been told they looking to impltement it sometime after season 2. This is not top of their lists to do, unless this changes.

Archived Post 05-10-2010 09:55 AM

Personally seeing a persons fleet name would be somewhat immersion breaking. Seeing I'KeelU <133tH4xor> would get annoying quickly.

Or perhaps include with an option to turn it off.

Archived Post 05-10-2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaesun
Personally seeing a persons fleet name would be somewhat immersion breaking. Seeing I'KeelU <133tH4xor> would get annoying quickly.

Or perhaps include with an option to turn it off.

No worse than some of the ship names already under their names. Or their captain's actual name for that matter. :D

Archived Post 05-10-2010 10:20 AM

I'd like to see them in-game too.

Archived Post 05-10-2010 10:25 AM

Signed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vorcain
ok i have one simple request...how abought cryptic give us are fleet name over or under are charecter name.....this one cant be that hard to put in!......

lots have asked for this in CB and OB and still nothing!

/signed :)

Archived Post 05-10-2010 11:15 AM

/signed 10char

Archived Post 05-10-2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimerx
I and few others have already requested this with Cryptic and far as we have been told they looking to impltement it sometime after season 2. This is not top of their lists to do, unless this changes.

sorry wrong post!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:25 PM.